Skip to main content

cancel home internet

hello my client number is 

XXXXXX

Mod edit

i left the county very urgently and i will continue to use my cellphone number but not home internet. so i want to cancel my home internet.. i called the odino phone number to ask for support, after 1 hour call, not successful.

i kindly request you to support me, thank you for understanding and thanks in advance.

wish you all the best beautiful days.

12 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Welcome to our community! @osmanmehmed 

I hope everything is alright 😊. I’m here to help you with the cancellation of your subscription! 

Can you send me a private message with your zip code, house number, date of birth and the last 4 digits of your bank account number?

In case you are still within your contract, I will also need a proof of changing residence (proof of relocation). A proof of relocation is an official document. The following is eligible as a proof of moving: termination of rental contract from the landlord or a buyer's contract from an owner-occupied home. It can also be a lease or purchase agreement for the new address. Finally, we also accept proof of registration from the municipality (BRP).

You can make use of WeTransfer to send me a link to the documents. 

Hello,

I understand your point, but I need to clarify my position:

No, I can't provide additional information as you already have everything necessary, including my client number. I also don't need to provide formal documentation to prove that I moved out of the country. I simply want to discontinue your service. By asking for more information, you are hindering my ability to cancel the service.

This is a formal declaration: I do not want to continue with Odido's home internet service. However, their call center and internet community are preventing me from doing so. I will not accept any invoices after this point. I am willing to pay any outstanding invoices from the past (though I believe there are none).

I kindly request Odido to take responsibility and take action instead of asking me more questions.

Additionally, both your Netherlands and international phone numbers are not working.

Thank you.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@osmanmehmed At this point, I don’t know which subscription to cancel as I don’t have any additional information. 

The client number you provided in your profile is from your mobile subscription. The client number for internet at home looks like, ABC12345. Can you put this in your profile as well? 

Additionally, I do need the details I asked for as I need to confirm that you are the rightful owner of this subscription, before I cancel it. In case you are out of contract, I can cancel the subscription for you without any proof of moving residencies. However, if you are still within your contract, I do need this proof before I can make any cancellations.

Please take into account that cancelling the subscription is always with a month’s notice. The first possible cancellation date is thus the 3rd of august.  

I’m not trying to hinder your cancellation. However, there are rules that I need to uphold and follow. In any case, I’m happy to assist you further! 

thank you for your feedback. below is copy paste from odido email please see the numbers there.

name of the email is “

Je factuur voor Odido Internet + TV

so it is not cellphone, please confirm if it is correct.

Je factuur

Odido Netherlands B.V.
Postbus 16272 2500 BG Den Haag
IBAN: NL95 COBA 0637 0559 34
BTW: NL822632470B01
KvK: 33265679

1/3

*Mod edit: please do not place private information in a public topic.*

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Hi @osmanmehmed 

The moderator only ask for: Klantnummer:*Mod edit: private information.*.

Please edit your post and take away all the other info. You can do that within 1 hour after your post.

hello eric,

please kindly forgive my stupidity and help me, i am not so smart, i feel blamed now. if you have authority please kindly edit my post

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Only Moderators can do that. They will be here tomorrow. 

so what is your point to join this conversation?

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

This is a forum where you talk to other customers and under the moderation of Odido employees.

I helped you warning that all your personal details were shown and adviced to take that away. . In your last post you seem not to see the positive contribution of me, so i wish you a pleasent day mr. Mehmed, I end this conversation. You just sit and wait now.

if you help, help, if you just tell me what to do, please kindly move out  my way, you bully me with your knowledge of telecomunication and formalities and internet forums, we are just farmers need help, i will sit and wait for help, if you continue to insult me, i will call my advocat

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @osmanmehmed, thanks for reaching out, I will immediately arrange this for you! As there is a 1 month notice period I have cancelled your contract per 01-08-2024. I will also make sure that you will receive a confirmation by e-mail.

Feel free to let me know if there's anything else. I wish you all the best in the new country and I hope that you will feel at home soon! 🙂

thank you sir!

Reageer