Skip to main content

Hi! I would like to cancel my subscription. Unfortunately, I have two problems:
I do not have access to my sim card (I have moved away from the Netherlands and lost my sim card) so I can not cancel through the app. 
The second one, when I called costumer service (only once because I am paying expensive for international calls), they told me that the last number of the post code did not match. Which does not make sense because I know my post code. Is there a way I can check which is the postcode in my contract on the internet?

So is there a way of cancelling my subscription? I have all details (number, full name, date of birth, bank account) but the last number of the post code. 
Thanks in advance!

Hi Paula, it's very understandable that you don't want to pay for a subscription you no longer use! That's why I'm happy to help you cancel your subscription. To do this, I would like to ask you to put the email address associated with your subscription in your profile on the Community. I can't find the email address you are using now in our system. In addition, can you tell me from when you want to cancel your subscription? We have a one month's notice, so the earliest I can stop it is the 10th of October.

Hi Paula, it's very understandable that you don't want to pay for a subscription you no longer use! That's why I'm happy to help you cancel your subscription. To do this, I would like to ask you to put the email address associated with your subscription in your profile on the Community. I can't find the email address you are using now in our system. In addition, can you tell me from when you want to cancel your subscription? We have a one month's notice, so the earliest I can stop it is the 10th of October.

Hi Sam! The e-mail should be xxxx.
There is nothing in the system with that e-mail? The number is xxxxx . I am afraid some details may be wrong because when I created this number I had just moved to Netherlands (more than three years ago). This is the account I access the Odido app, so it should be that e-mail.

Please go ahead and stop it on the 10th of October. Thank you for the quick reply!  

Hi @paulabran , you had put your email address and phone number publicly. I have therefore hidden them for you!

I have cancelled your subscription as of October 10! The reason we cannot find your email address is because there is a 'noreply' email address of odido known in the system as your email address.. Shall I leave that for you since your subscription will be cancelled anyway, or would you like me to change it to your own mail address? You don't have to do anything yourself now. You will still receive a final invoice for the last period your subscription was active! I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi @paulabran , you had put your email address and phone number publicly. I have therefore hidden them for you!

I have cancelled your subscription as of October 10! The reason we cannot find your email address is because there is a 'noreply' email address of odido known in the system as your email address.. Shall I leave that for you since your subscription will be cancelled anyway, or would you like me to change it to your own mail address? You don't have to do anything yourself now. You will still receive a final invoice for the last period your subscription was active! I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi Anouk! Dank je wel! 
You can leave that for me, since the subscription is cancelled and there is no Odido in the country where I am now. 

Thank you! 

No problem at all, Paula! We wish you the best of luck with your move abroad and if there's anything else we can do, you know where to find us!

Reageer