Skip to main content

Hello, 

After many attempts reaching out to the Odido customer service, I'm writing the whole story to get some help here. 

I was a KPN Internet user, because of some offer through Odido, I called the customer service to check about it. I had KPN WiFi 6 mesh extenders, which I paid roughly around 200€ and I wanted to confirm about it if it'll work with Odido, so the agent clearly said that it'll work without any issues, I asked again to make it sure, because if it doesn't work then I didn't wanted to switch to Odido, that was the deal breaker. After the solid confirmation, I switched to Odido, I tried my KPN extenders and it was not working as intented, so I contacted the customer service and informed them so they said to register a compliant via website, I did it, followed up several times but until now I haven't received response on it. I also clearly informed about the 14 days period, before which I wanted to solve it, they just asked me to wait. But the customer service took long time, later one of the agent offered me 1 extenders for 12 months free and I requested 2 more as rental to test it out. I received 2 extenders which were the rental, again, one more false promise/agreement. I didn't use it and raised the issue again. I had to chase this case, several times, I had to call the customer service. the internet speed is so bad that I'm getting less than 100mbps and my package is of 2Gbps. When asked the customer service, they say if it's minimum 50mbps that means the internet speed is good, he just justified the poor service. He also asked to test with cable, I did it even then it was low around 100mbps, I shared the screenshot but no response or actions on that as well. I was standing next to the router to do speed test and 90-100mbps from 2gbps package is not acceptable. About the extenders which I received, even they're not working. I reported even that and after all these poor services from Odido, I asked to cancel my contract and I'll look for other service, now they're asking to pay the whole year. I need your help, what can I do now?

There are 2 issues you report here. The wifi coverage and the speed is too low.

For the speed it is important to test that with a cable connected device like a laptop or computer. 

See the instructions from a moderator in this topic.  It is in dutch, so I hope you already learned to read that, otherwise use google translate. 

There are 2 issues you report here. The wifi coverage and the speed is too low.

For the speed it is important to test that with a cable connected device like a laptop or computer. 

See the instructions from a moderator in this topic.  It is in dutch, so I hope you already learned to read that, otherwise use google translate. 

I've already mentioned that I've tested it with cable as well. Please read whole message.

Your post is quite hard to read. It is one pile of words. But I see you tried something with a cable.

If you get 100 Mbit where the subscription is 2 Gbit, the most common problem are the LAN cables. Due to a bad cable, the portspeed of the router or the LAN interface on your laptop can be locked on 100 Mbit instead of 1000 Mbit or 10 Gbit.

So, login to the router and see what portspeeds are shown in the GUI. In case of 100 Mbit, change a cable. It can also be the cable between the ONT and the router (the WAN side of the router)

Reageer