Skip to main content
Beantwoord

Cancelling my contract due to no connection and poor customer service

• 17 August 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 95 Bekeken

I have been a T-mobile internet/Wi-Fi customer since May 2021. It has been a few months since the speed and connection quality/steadiness went substantially down, with moments during the day internet cuts off and restarts, and now was surprised with downtime with no connection for over 2 days straight.

The chatbot and live chat proved not to be too helpful, so I called to ask for a technician to come visit as I could not find any neighborhood-wide issues. To my surprise, the operator did not have any updates, and indicated that the status is “under process” and would take 4 business days to get an update before being able to send a technician.

I found this to be an unreasonable period to wait for an update, and asked to cancel my subscription. The operator insisted on enforcing the contract and delay my cancellation by an extra month, although under the contract I understand t-mobile to also have an obligation to actually provide a stable and working connection for the monthly charge they get paid, but seems they had forgotten about that part.

Hope this helps any prospects or future clients to take note what they can expect of an internet and customer service quality.

Hi @khourix, thank you for sharing your experience. I am sorry to hear it isn't a good one. Please know that we are on your side and want you to be online as soon as possible. We have an obligation to deliver you services, but when there are technical issues, there needs be time given to fix this. Officially, we have 30 days to do this, but of course we strive for a much shorter period. When you have a mobile subscription with us, Tele2 or Ben, we provide you with Unlimited Data in the meantime, so you can still work via a hotspot or stream what you want to stream.

Unfortunately, I can see that you've canceled your subscription with us per 16-09-2023. I am sorry that this experience made you cancel. If you have any remaining questions, I am here for you of course!

If you cancel a contract,  there is indeed one month notification period. In the meantime your trouble ticket is send to the backoffice.  They have 5 werking days for their investigation and sending out the right technicians if needed. That could be an engineer to your home for example.

Hi @khourix, thank you for sharing your experience. I am sorry to hear it isn't a good one. Please know that we are on your side and want you to be online as soon as possible. We have an obligation to deliver you services, but when there are technical issues, there needs be time given to fix this. Officially, we have 30 days to do this, but of course we strive for a much shorter period. When you have a mobile subscription with us, Tele2 or Ben, we provide you with Unlimited Data in the meantime, so you can still work via a hotspot or stream what you want to stream.

Unfortunately, I can see that you've canceled your subscription with us per 16-09-2023. I am sorry that this experience made you cancel. If you have any remaining questions, I am here for you of course!

Reageer