Skip to main content

Hi, I would like to cancel my internet subscription 

Hi @Hyago Lima Mariano, unfortunate to hear that you want to leave us! Is there anything I can help you with to make you stay? If not, I do not want to interfere with your wish and I will cancel your subscription for you. Please be aware that your one-year contract lasts until 22-01-2025, which means that a fee will be incurred for the last couple of months. If your cancellation request is due to a move abroad, it is also fully possible to cancel the subscription free of charge if you send us proof of relocation. The following official documents are eligible as a proof of moving: termination of rental contract from the landlord or a buyer's contract from an owner-occupied home. It can also be a lease or purchase agreement for the new address. Finally, we also accept proof of registration from the municipality (BRP).

Either way, I can cancel the contract with a one-month notice period. Please feel free to let me know which date suits you. We will gladly help you out to arrange it for you!

I would like to cancel as soon as possible, as I have moved to another address and I already have internet at this new address 

Hi @Hyago Lima Mariano, for a move we do have a one-month notice period like Cal already said. do you have proof of moving?

If your cancellation request is due to a move abroad, it is also fully possible to cancel the subscription free of charge if you send us proof of relocation. The following official documents are eligible as a proof of moving: termination of rental contract from the landlord or a buyer's contract from an owner-occupied home. It can also be a lease or purchase agreement for the new address. Finally, we also accept proof of registration from the municipality (BRP).

Either way, I can cancel the contract with a one-month notice period. Please feel free to let me know which date suits you. We will gladly help you out to arrange it for you!

Reageer