When will my internet be installed or I receive any update?

• 27 January 2024
  • 4 reacties
  • 50 Bekeken

I recently ordered the internet package, already received the modem and Odido said that the fiber would be installed two days ago. I have no idea if it was, and I have not received any updates about the installation. How much longer should I wait until I have internet? It’s honestly upsetting that the process takes this long and that we don’t receive any updates about it

Teresa van Odido 3 maanden geleden

Welcome to our Community! @Luiseaas 

I immediately looked into the system to see what is going on. The patch install was scheduled for the 25-01-24. However, this has been placed on hold. I immediately asked my colleagues of the Fiber department to figure out why. They will contact you about the schedule. 

Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the meantime. 

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Welcome to our Community! @Luiseaas 

I immediately looked into the system to see what is going on. The patch install was scheduled for the 25-01-24. However, this has been placed on hold. I immediately asked my colleagues of the Fiber department to figure out why. They will contact you about the schedule. 

Welcome to our Community! @Luiseaas 

Thank you. I look forward to hearing about it soon!

Welcome to our Community! @Luiseaas 

No one contacted me yet. I would like to have an update

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

@Luiseaas I would love to give you an update, but I want to be honest with you, I don’t have one right now. I immediately looked, but the ticket has not yet been processed. I am sure my colleagues will get to this soon and contact you!

If you want, you could also contact ODF, they can tell you about the schedule for your connection. You can reach them on 088-1633633 from Monday through Friday from 09:00 to 17:00. 

Reageer