Skip to main content

My “connection date” was supposed to be Oct 1, which is tomorrow. No one contacted me to make an appointment to install the internet (I received the package already). I also can’t track status of the order anywhere, and I can’t add my order to the Odido app because “another account already added it”, which is literally not true.

Order number 220600683

How is this even possible??? I only have one account, and I know for a fact that no one could have linked this subscription to their account. Please FIX YOUR SHIT!!!

Moderator edit - scheldwoord/kwetsende uiting verwijderd: het is niet toegestaan om te schelden of andersoortige kwetsende uitingen te plaatsen op de Community. Neem de Huisregels alsjeblieft door en houd je hieraan: Hoe gaan wij binnen de Community met elkaar om? | Odido community. Bij een volgende waarschuwing zijn we genoodzaakt je te bannen.

Hi @nikitapashinsky, welcome to our community and thank you for reaching out to us. 

Thank you for informing us about this situation. Of course, I will take a look straight away, so you’ll be able to track your order soon! 

Can you please fill in the boxes (zip code, house number, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of your bank account number) for the verification check on your profile and let me know when you’re ready?

Reageer