Skip to main content
Beantwoord

I cannot add my internet subscription to my mobile account

• 15 July 2024
  • 5 reacties
  • 53 Bekeken

Hi, I have two subscriptions for mobile and internet. I also have two different accounts for each subscription registered with two different email addresses. I have learned from this wiki that I cannot add (link) my internet subscription on my odido mobile account because email addresses are different. So I have asked a couple of times to change my email address via the online chat and in a shop. I think they did for sure, but still the email address has not been changed somehow and I have kept the same problem… So I. hope someone can help me out here. Thanks a lot! Kenichiro

5 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +7

Hello @kenichiro, welcome to our Community! Very understandable that you want to log in and have both subscriptions in one account. Let's look at a solution together! Important to know is that the name + address information and date of birth must match, otherwise it is not possible to merge them into one account. 

When I search on your email address, I come across the number ending in ***7336. Is that correct? In doing so, I also came across your Internet + TV subscription. Indeed, I see that you have two different email addresses with which you log in. With your mobile subscription, I see that your email address ends with @me.com and with your Internet + TV subscription, the email address ends with iCloud.com. So you actually have two different accounts now. I'm going to delete the Internet + TV account for you. You can login with the email address of your mobile subscription (@me.com) and then add your Internet + TV subscription. That should just work! 

If it doesn't work in the app, try it through a browser/desktop version to see if it works then. If it doesn't work, please let me know what message you get exactly! 

Hi Pharwin,

Thanks for your reply and what you have proposed is exactly what I have wanted to! I have sent a private message to you with my name and address. Thanks again for your help!

Best,

Kenichiro

Reputatie 6
Badge +7

No problem! I just responded to your private message and I'd be happy to talk to you further there! 😄

Hello @kenichiro, welcome to our Community! Very understandable that you want to log in and have both subscriptions in one account. Let's look at a solution together! Important to know is that the name + address information and date of birth must match, otherwise it is not possible to merge them into one account. 

When I search on your email address, I come across the number ending in ***7336. Is that correct? In doing so, I also came across your Internet + TV subscription. Indeed, I see that you have two different email addresses with which you log in. With your mobile subscription, I see that your email address ends with @me.com and with your Internet + TV subscription, the email address ends with iCloud.com. So you actually have two different accounts now. I'm going to delete the Internet + TV account for you. You can login with the email address of your mobile subscription (@me.com) and then add your Internet + TV subscription. That should just work! 

If it doesn't work in the app, try it through a browser/desktop version to see if it works then. If it doesn't work, please let me know what message you get exactly! 

Summary for the other community members:

In my case, the problem has been solved exactly with what @Pharwin van Odido proposed, deleting the account for the internet+TV subscription and then link the internet+TV subscription again on the mobile account. It seems that changing the email address for the internet+TV account does not work although customer service staffs on online and a shop kindly helped me a lot on this. Much appreciated to them and @Pharwin van Odido! I hope this post would help other people who are in similar troubles.

Best,

Kenichiro   

Reputatie 6
Badge +7

@kenichiro Nice that it worked! Thanks for your message, it is appreciated! If there is anything else I can do for you, please feel free to let me know. For now, have a very nice day! 😄

Reageer