Skip to main content

Dear Odido,

Could you explain what's going on with the order 218189068 ?

The story is - we ordered a Pixel 9 Pro on the 16th of August with an intention to participate in Google pre-order promo.

Today we got a message that the phone is in the shop.

When we were in the shop the assistant said that something is wrong with the order from the IT-side and he can't give us the phone. He also offered to cancel the order and create a new one, we insisted to do not do that because then we d loose google promo benefits.

I'd like to emphasize that the shop assistant was trying to help and we have no complains about them, what I do have complains is the whole order lifecycle we experienced - we made an order, were not able to get any info, because for some reason orders with delivery to a shop cannot be tracked and now we can't just pick it up because of some issues on the Odido side and again no dates, "maybe a week, maybe two".

Could someone take his time and fix it?

@Marciano van Odido @Sam van Odido @Anouk van Odido 

Anyone?

hi @pkhilko ,

If the phone is in the shop, there is the best place to have this fixed. A moderator can not do that from his side. The shop assistant could call the backoffice and see if they can fix the error. If that is all not possible, than cancelling is the only option which will automatically happen when the phone is not “picked up” within 7 days.

What a mess

I don't know who can select the "best" answer in a topic, but as a topic starter I would vote for "what a mess" as there are still no news about the order

Hi pkhilko, welcome to our Community! I've looked into your order, and it seems there was an issue with the ordering system. My colleague created a case (INC0662153) for you, and I see that this one has been resolved 30 minutes ago. You should be able to receive your phone now. What did my colleague in the shop tell you? To wait for this case and they would keep your phone in the store for you? If you go to the shop, you should be able to get your phone. Please refer to INC0662153 if my colleague in the shop still finds an issue. I'd love to hear from you!

Reageer