Skip to main content

Sim card lost and new one hasn't arrived, it's been 10 days

• 18 September 2023
  • 4 reacties
  • 107 Bekeken

I lost my simcard when I was outside the Netherlands and contacted Odido Client Service to block my old simcard and order a new one. I received an email saying that the new sim card will be delivered within 3 business days and to contact the client service if I do not receive in 3 days. It’s been over 10 days now and I still haven’t received my new sim card. 

I waited on the phone for 40 minutes and still couldn’t speak to anyone. When I try to contact a client service personnel online I always get the message “Al onze adviseurs zijn op dit moment bezet.”. I really hope someone can see my message here and help me get my new sim card!!

Hi @eseker, first off; welcome to our Community! Sorry to hear that you lost your simcard and you didn't receive your new one yet. Please send me a private message with your 06-number, date of birth, zip code + house number and last 4 digits of your IBAN. I will get you a new simcard as soon as possible! 

Hi @eseker, first off; welcome to our Community! Sorry to hear that you lost your simcard and you didn't receive your new one yet. Please send me a private message with your 06-number, date of birth, zip code + house number and last 4 digits of your IBAN. I will get you a new simcard as soon as possible! 

Just sent you a private message, thanks

@Marciano van Odido I am in a difficult situation without my simcard for 10+ days and still waiting for confirmation that the new simcard can be sent… Is anyone going to help?

Hi @eseker, sorry for the late reply! I replied to your private message and I'm waiting for your response.

Reageer