Skip to main content

There has been consistent instability within the network, characterized by intermittent outages lasting anywhere from a few minutes to up to an hour.

Despite my best efforts to rectify the situation, including frequent restart of the Zyxel T-54 modem and following the troubleshooting steps provided by Odido's virtual assistance, the problem persists unabated.

Thank you for reaching out to us, of course I will gladly help you to optimize your internet connection! @Shalom Martell 

I immediately went into our system to take a look at your connection, and I see that something is not right that is causing this disruption in your connection. 

To solve this, I immediately send a technician. You will receive an e-mail confirmation with a link to schedule your appointment. I’m sure the technician will be able to solve this for you! 

Hi Teresa, thank you for your help, the technician did came but said that he couldn’t do anything because he saw at the moment that I “had internet” because the light in the modem was on, even though a few minutes later the connection was lost and I showed it to him but still he insisted he couldn’t do much, also he said that it was probably the connection from KPN and that he would send the report to them, it’s been 2 weeks nobody has come or contacted me and the issue persists. 

Hi @Shalom Martell, good that you alert us, I immediately want to take steps to quickly stabilize your Internet! Sorry, the technician did not inform our technical department nor KPN and I have just send a feedback report to Guidion. To get ahead I have also informed our technical department that KPN is needed to stabilize your Internet connection. They will discuss which KPN technician can help you most effectively and they will get back to you before the end of the week.

I'm on it to get KPN to contact you soon, we will permanently solve this for you in the near future!

Hi @Cal van Odido, the techinician came again and only restarted the modem, he said that the modem at the moment was working fine, therefore he couldn’t replace it. Hence we still have connection issues I started keeping track of the times I lost connection and only yesterday (June 2nd) the connection was lost at 11:14, 17:21 and 17:37. Also, in our previous conversation it was mentioned that KPN was needed and they haven’t come.

Attached you will find a picture with how the modem looks when the connection is lost. 
Thank you for your support.

Hi @Shalom Martell, thank you very much for your clear information! I immediately forwarded it to the technical department with the request to contact KPN. For now, I sincerely thank you for your patience and I still wish you a beautiful day! Greetings, Ishana

Reageer