Skip to main content

Hello, I have subscription with Home Internet Fast (100 Mb / s), but I can’t connect to the internet. I have tried several tips that suggested from T-Mobile website but still not working.

Here is the detail:

1. I live around XXXX MH Delft
  2.  I have modem Zyxel T50 and media converter
  3. The modem everything is green except the globe light indicator is red
  4. Internet started lagging yesterday morning for a few hours (still working) but since 3pm on November 10th internet has been unreachable (now 24h of not being able to work...)
  5. I have tried reset modem, media converter and unplug but still not working.
  6. I have also tried the factory reset and there is no loose connection of the cables.

Is there anything I can do here for the solutions?

Hopefully there is a solution to this problem because I need to be able to work and no internet means forced holidays with a book 

Hello @OutatIm3 

And what about the lights on the mediaconverter, are they all on orange/green?

Could you post a picture of the mediaconverter?

Thank you for the fast reply

Here are pictures of the modem and media-converter

Hi @OutatIm3,

Thanks for the detailed information and I’m so sorry that I missed your topic! At the same time, I am delighted to see that your connection was restored a few days after you posted your topic, and that you have enjoyed our internet uninterrupted ever since. If there’s anything else, please feel free to let the Community and I know. For now, have fun with our internet! :relaxed:

Reageer