Skip to main content

Fibre internet connection in Loosduinen

• 23 July 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 32 Bekeken

Is there any fibre network connection issue in the Loosduinen area at the moment?

Background:

• I have switched to Odido Home fibre network and the Guidion Technician finished installation on 18/07/24.
  • Odido connection worked well for less than 24 hours, and stopped working from 19/07 till now.
  • Guidion Technician came in today and said the connection is fine on the home side and it could be on the fibre cable outside the house.

I am just wondering if there is anyone with similar issues around this area, and I hope this can be resolved quickly. This switchover is turning into a kind of a nightmare at the moment. 😥

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Welcome to our community! @Wezhira 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’m here to answer all your questions! 

I immediately looked into the system and I see the notes of the technician. However, I think something went wrong, because the ticket to our Back Office was not made. I did this immediately and gave the ticket a high priority. My colleagues will now inform the network administrator so that they can restore your connection. 

Did you already receive an Unlimited vouchercode? With the unlimited data you can set-up a hotspot on your mobile device and connect to your other devices. In case you have an Odido or BEN sim card I can sent you one straight away. Please let me know if you want this. 

Welcome to our community! @Wezhira 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’m here to answer all your questions! 

I immediately looked into the system and I see the notes of the technician. However, I think something went wrong, because the ticket to our Back Office was not made. I did this immediately and gave the ticket a high priority. My colleagues will now inform the network administrator so that they can restore your connection. 

Did you already receive an Unlimited vouchercode? With the unlimited data you can set-up a hotspot on your mobile device and connect to your other devices. In case you have an Odido or BEN sim card I can sent you one straight away. Please let me know if you want this. 

Thank you @Teresa van Odido for your response and update. I am looking forward to having this resolved.

I have not yet received an unlimited voucher code, and I would appreciate receiving one in the meantime. I already have an existing Odido sim card.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@Wezhira I immediately sent you one! 

Let me know if I can help you with anything else. 

Reageer