Skip to main content

Need return label

• 25 June 2024
  • 1 reactie
  • 26 Bekeken

I am moving out of the Netherlands on Sunday and need to return the Odido router before then. My cancellation date is after I leave so I haven't received a return label by email. It is not in the order status either since the order just says Pending. Can you send me a return label or tell me the address where I need to send the package? 

What should I put as the return number?

Thank you!

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Welcome to our community! @born_living 

Of course, I will gladly help you further! 

You can place all the hardware in a box, this can be an old box that you have laying around or maybe you can pick one up from the supermarket. Don’t forget to leave a note in the box with your zip code and house number, so we can link it to your subscription. When you are ready, you can travel to the nearest DHL-point. There you tell the staff that you want the package sent to Odido and they will print out a free sending-label for you. As soon as we have received and processed the hardware, you will receive an e-mail confirmation. I advise you to hold on to the track & trace until you’ve received this confirmation
You can check this topic for more information: Hoe stuur je de apparatuur terug? | Odido community. However, since it is in Dutch, I have summarized the most important information in this message

Please let me know if you have any questions. I’m happy to answer them all! 😊

Reageer