Skip to main content

Hello, 

I am moving from the Netherlands in 2 weeks and I would like to cancel my subscription. I saw on this platform that there is a 1 month notice, also my contract end on November 10th. I would like to cancel it now and pay the fees, but I cannot do it. I tried the “www.odiddo.nl/my/abonnement-opzeggen” website but I can’t find my contract. 

Please, can you help ? 

Thank you !

Welcome to our community! @GloriaChauvet 

I’m sad to see you go, but I wish you the best on your new adventure abroad! Of course, I will help you make the arrangements to cancel your subscription.

As you mentioned, you’re within contract until 10-11-2024. After that, you’ll be able to cancel the subscription with a months' notice. If I cancel the subscription before you’re out of contract a termination fee will be billed. 

However, if you can send me a proof of relocation, I can cancel the subscription without the termination fee, even when you’re within your contract. A proof of relocation is an official document. The following is eligible as a proof of moving: termination of rental contract from the landlord or a buyer's contract from an owner-occupied home. It can also be a lease or purchase agreement for the new address. Finally, we also accept proof of registration from the municipality (BRP).

Can you please send us one of the above documents in a private message? I would also like to receive your zip code, house number, date of birth and the last 4 digits of your bank account number. Thanks so much!

Welcome to our community! @GloriaChauvet 

I’m sad to see you go, but I wish you the best on your new adventure abroad! Of course, I will help you make the arrangements to cancel your subscription.

As you mentioned, you’re within contract until 10-11-2024. After that, you’ll be able to cancel the subscription with a months' notice. If I cancel the subscription before you’re out of contract a termination fee will be billed. 

However, if you can send me a proof of relocation, I can cancel the subscription without the termination fee, even when you’re within your contract. A proof of relocation is an official document. The following is eligible as a proof of moving: termination of rental contract from the landlord or a buyer's contract from an owner-occupied home. It can also be a lease or purchase agreement for the new address. Finally, we also accept proof of registration from the municipality (BRP).

Can you please send us one of the above documents in a private message? I would also like to receive your zip code, house number, date of birth and the last 4 digits of your bank account number. Thanks so much!

Hello Teresa, 
Thank you very much for your help. You were very helpful, responsive and pleasant. My problem was dealt with quickly, so I'm really satisfied. We need more people like you!

You’re very welcome and thank you for the compliment! 😃 @GloriaChauvet 

If there is anything else I can help with, I’m happy to do so! 

Reageer