Skip to main content
Beantwoord

Cancel internet moving abroad

• 18 June 2024
  • 5 reacties
  • 50 Bekeken

Hello. I would like to cancel my Internet subscription and return the devices, as I will be moving abroad. Could you let me know how to do it?

5 reacties

Dear Nikita,

It's unfortunate to hear that you are leaving. Since Odido is only available in the Netherlands, you won't be able to use their internet service elsewhere. If you wish to cancel your internet subscription and return the devices, I recommend contacting Odido customer service and explaining your situation to them. Unfortunately, I am not an Odido employee, so I cannot assist you further with this process.

I wish you a pleasant evening, and if you have any other questions, please feel free to let me know.

King regards,
Kyomi

Reputatie 6
Badge +3

Hi @Nikita Frolov, I checked it immediately! I see that you are already out of contract and can therefore cancel monthly. What date do you want to cancel? Please take into account one month's notice period. Then I'll fix it! Greetings, Ishana

Hi @Ishana van Odido . Thank you, that’s very helpful. I would like to cancel July 11th, but given the notice period, you can process it for any closest date after that. Could you also let me know if I need to return the router? 

Reputatie 6
Badge +3

Hi @Nikita Frolov, I immediately incorporated it into the system! All information will follow by e-mail, including about returning your equipment. Good luck with the move, we hope we can welcome you again sometime in the future! 😄 Greetings, Ishana

Hi @Nikita Frolov, I immediately incorporated it into the system! All information will follow by e-mail, including about returning your equipment. Good luck with the move, we hope we can welcome you again sometime in the future! 😄 Greetings, Ishana

Thank you @Ishana van Odido , I got the email and it’s all in order

Reageer