Skip to main content

Hi, thank you for your help cancelling my internet order.

Today I wanted to return the equipment but turns out that there’s a broken link in the cancellation email. 

This link doesn’t work (error 404):

https://internet.odido.nl/retour-label/

And I can’t get the QR code from the Odido app or website because the initial order never appeared in my account, and I wasn’t able to add it manually.

Could you please send me a PDF or a working link with the return QR code?

Thank you.

Welcome to our community and thank you for reaching out to us! @nikitapashinsky 

Of course, I will help you to send back the equipment. I will get to work straight away!

I’m not able to send you another QR-code. However, you can place all the hardware in a box, this can be an old box that you have laying around or maybe you can pick one up from the supermarket. Don’t forget to leave a note in the box with your zip code and house number, so we can link it to your subscription. When you are ready, you can travel to the nearest DHL-point. There you tell the staff that you want the package sent to Odido and they will print out a free sending-label for you. As soon as we have received and processed the hardware, you will receive an e-mail confirmation.

You can check this topic for more information: Hoe stuur je de apparatuur terug? | Odido community. However, since it is in Dutch, I have summarized the most important information in this message.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with. I’m always happy to do so! 

Reageer