Skip to main content

odido.nl doesn’t work properly and I cannot proceed with my purchase. Any advise?

• 25 July 2024
  • 2 reacties
  • 14 Bekeken

I’m trying to subscribe for a new abonnement with Odido (mine finished and my phone was stolen, so I need a new phone), but it doesn’t matter what I try, the website doesn’t accept my birth date and expiration date of my ID, and therefore I cannot proceed with the purchase. I tried both on Safari and Chrome. Anyone can help me? 
Thank you!

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Welcome to our community! @GabrielaBraga 

I’m sorry to hear about your stolen phone. Have you already blocked your sim card? On this page on the community, you can read what to do in your situation: Mijn toestel is gestolen / kwijt. Wat moet ik doen? | Odido community

I really want to help you with a new subscription. However, I’m an Internet + TV agent. I’m sure my colleague @Pharwin van Odido can help you further! 

Reputatie 6
Badge +7

Hello @GabrielaBraga. I'm happy to help! When I search on your email address, I come across the number ending in ***0898. In any case, I see that your SIM card is already blocked. Would you like me to order you a new one? 

I cannot place a new order for you, only request a new SIM card for your existing subscription. The reason why it doesn't work, I can't say. What you can do is stop by one of our stores: https://www.odido.nl/winkels. My colleagues can then help you close your subscription and see exactly what is causing it! You can also contact one of our sales advisors by phone by calling: 0800-0092 (option number 2). This can be done from Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 20:00 and on Saturday from 09:00 to 17:30. They will be happy to help you with your new subscription. 

If there is anything else I can do for you from this side, feel free to let me know! 

Reageer