Skip to main content

Hello! I have recently switched from prepaid to subscription with Odido, keeping the same number. Since the switch, I can’t link my my subscription to my account. It said that the susbription is already linked to another account, but it is not the case… Can you help?

Hi @colonel, super nice to read that you now have a subscription with us, we're happy about that! I wanted to help you link your subscription to My Odido right away, by disconnecting the prepaid number. However, I see that this has already been done, can that be correct? In that case, I'll leave it as it is. If not, I will give it a new reset, so that you will be able to link it to your account again. Will you let me know? If you have any additional questions, you know where to find me!

Hi @colonel, super nice to read that you now have a subscription with us, we're happy about that! I wanted to help you link your subscription to My Odido right away, by disconnecting the prepaid number. However, I see that this has already been done, can that be correct? In that case, I'll leave it as it is. If not, I will give it a new reset, so that you will be able to link it to your account again. Will you let me know? If you have any additional questions, you know where to find me!

Hello! Yes I confirm I have already received support from one of your colleagues. All good now, Thank you!

Good to read that, @colonel. I wish you a nice day for now and if there's anything else we can do for you, just let us know!

Reageer