Skip to main content

Since Monday morning (21st of October 2024) my internet connection (fibreglass) is down for good (LOS signal flashing red)!

I started by trying modem & box restarts, unplugging and plugging the power socket back in, everything that is advised on Odido’s troubleshooting guide, with no luck.

I had already called the customer service multiple times, they open up tickets for the “back office” and then nothing happens, no resolution!! 

Then I call to check the status of my ticket and they say the ticket is closed & resolved, guess what, it's not resolved at all - still no working internet connection!!! 
Not even a technician reaches out to schedule an appointment or give an update!!

What is even more annoying is the fact that they don't give a estimation for a resolution.

They just say “we can't do anything else, you have to wait”, the first ticket was mentioning 1 business day for more information, the second one was mentioning 3 business days, probably the next one will be a week, a month or who knows how long. But guess what, while they forgot to provide a working internet connection, they haven't forgot to collect the monthly payment from my bank account.

Extremely annoying behavior, bad customer service and a reason to cancel Odido.

Welcome to our community! @dimplessas 

Thank you for reaching out to us again by opening a topic on our community. My sincere apologies that our services are not working at the moment and for the miscommunication. I’m here to help you!

I immediately looked into the system and indeed see that the first ticket was closed. However, it is marked as ‘double’. Luckily, the other ticket has been picked up by my colleagues from our Back Office. They will investigate your connection and find a solution. This can take up to 3 days, in which they will either solve your connection, send a technician, or ask the network administrator for assistance depending on the situation. 

In the meantime, I don’t want you to be without completely offline. In case you have an Odido or BEN sim card I can send you an Unlimited vouchercode. With this unlimited data you can set up a hotspot and connect this to your other devices. Please let me know if this is something you’re interested in. I will send you the code straight away! 

If there is anything else, I can help you with. Please let me know. I’m always happy to help! 

Hi @Teresa van Odido 

Thank you for your reply and the offer, but this is no good for me, I don't use Odido or BEN sim card on my mobile phone, so the vourcher code will not be helpful.

You know what would be helpful? An always up & working internet connection which I am already paying for. But the first obviously is not a priority for Odido!

And while this is not a priority for Odido, it's a priority for me (to have any source of data connection) and it's creating a lot of extra costs. So even the discount offer from Odido becomes useless.

Reageer