Skip to main content

Hello, 

Since I have to move to a different house, I would like to terminate my current internet contract .

Hi @KarenCG, congratulations on your new home! I am happy to help. Your subscription is still within the annual contract, with the end date of 25-01-2025. If you want to cancel your subscription before this date, we require a proof of relocation to terminate a subscription within an annual contract. A proof of moving is an official document. It can be an end of your rental contract from the landlord or a buyer's contract from an owner-occupied home. It can also be a rental or purchase agreement from the new address. Finally, we also accept a certificate of registration from the municipality (BRP). Can you please send one of the above documents to us?

You can do so by starting a conversation via Facebook (odidonederland) or X/Twitter (@odidonederland), or to place this documentation in a Wetransfer link (free to use), and send it to me via a private message. Also please let us know what the wish date for the cancelation is. Thanks in advance!

Hi @KarenCG, congratulations on your new home! I am happy to help. Your subscription is still within the annual contract, with the end date of 25-01-2025. If you want to cancel your subscription before this date, we require a proof of relocation to terminate a subscription within an annual contract. A proof of moving is an official document. It can be an end of your rental contract from the landlord or a buyer's contract from an owner-occupied home. It can also be a rental or purchase agreement from the new address. Finally, we also accept a certificate of registration from the municipality (BRP). Can you please send one of the above documents to us?

You can do so by starting a conversation via Facebook (odidonederland) or X/Twitter (@odidonederland), or to place this documentation in a Wetransfer link (free to use), and send it to me via a private message. Also please let us know what the wish date for the cancelation is. Thanks in advance!

Dear Cheyenne, 
I already sent you a link with my new rental contract.
Thanks!

Reageer