Skip to main content

Internet Connection not fixed and it has been 20 days that I am out of internet at my house.

• 2 July 2024
  • 8 reacties
  • 70 Bekeken

I am a new customer switching from KPN to Odido and I was supposed to have my uninterrupted Internet connection since 18th June. Today us 2nd of July there is no connection at my house and no update whatso ever on what the issue is and when will it be fixed. This is a wonderful way of treating the new customers by Odido. Couldn’t have been a better experience for the new start. Nobody even cares to give me a solution after numerous calls which resulted in nothing except for wasting my time and money in getting this resolved

8 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Hi @Jameel 

What a horrible experience. Rest assured that qualified moderators will check on the status of the ticket soon 

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Welcome to our community! @Jameel 

My sincere apologies for this experience, this is not how the installation process is supposed to go. I will gladly help you so that you can have a better expectation of what's to come. 
I immediately looked into the system and our Back Office has contacted the network administrator to ask what the status is. As if now, I don’t have insight if there is already a response. However, I’m sure they are working to restore your connection, so we can provide our services to you! 

Do you already have an Unlimited voucher code? In case you have an Odido or BEN sim card I can send you this. You can then set up a hotspot and connect this to your other devices. Please let me know if you want to make use of this. I will send you the code straight away! 

Welcome to our community! @Jameel 

My sincere apologies for this experience, this is not how the installation process is supposed to go. I will gladly help you so that you can have a better expectation of what's to come. 
I immediately looked into the system and our Back Office has contacted the network administrator to ask what the status is. As if now, I don’t have insight if there is already a response. However, I’m sure they are working to restore your connection, so we can provide our services to you! 

Do you already have an Unlimited voucher code? In case you have an Odido or BEN sim card I can send you this. You can then set up a hotspot and connect this to your other devices. Please let me know if you want to make use of this. I will send you the code straight away! 

I do have an unlimited voucher but I work on VPNs and mobile hotspot is not helping me. It is signing me out from time to time and disonnecting me from my calls sometimes.

Another issue is I have smart lights in my house and they are also connected to internet and are controlled throug an app. The problem is if you operate them with the switches then they get reset and start blinking for a while before they are completely switched on and sometimes they keep blinking for all until I switch them off.

Not sure if you really understand how frustating it is to go through this every day.

How reasonable do you think it is to take 20 days(almost) to fix an issue specially when you promise a continuity of service during the switch.

Finally atleast one of your customer care executives took the accountability yesterday and promised me that she would call me today and she did(I think her name was Martine).

I hope you really understand my problem and solve the issue as soon as possible

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Jameel, sorry that the issue still persists, we would have loved if you could have immediately enjoyed the internet! Currently we are at the stage that there seems to be faulty equipment in the network distribution point. We have replaced several parts but so far we have not managed to solve the problem. I can assure you that our technical department is actively trying to solve this issue for you. I sincerely hope that they will find the issue very, very soon.

We won't give up until this is fully solved for you!

I am a new customer switching from KPN to Odido and I was supposed to have my uninterrupted Internet connection since 18th June. Today us 2nd of July there is no connection at my house and no update whatso ever on what the issue is and when will it be fixed. This is a wonderful way of treating the new customers by Odido. Couldn’t have been a better experience for the new start. Nobody even cares to give me a solution after numerous calls which resulted in nothing except for wasting my time and money in getting this resolved

The issues till persists even after your promise and i just got off the phone with your customer service team and they mentioned to me that there is no update on the ticket even today which is 5th of July. If there was something wrong with your hardware you should been able to replace it by now or atleast put me through some alternate connection instead just sending me vouchers for the mobile hotspot. This is really not helpful. When I ask to provide me atleast with a Wifi dongle i get an answer saying that is chargeable and can’t be provided. You just leave me to suffer with the inefficient internet for a month almost now.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Jameel, I have an update for you! I see that the issues are planned to get resolved on July 8th. The technicians of the network administrator will be busy in the district cabinet to fix this on that day. Please let us know if everything works after this is finished.

Hi Demi,

Today is July 9 and I still don’t have internet. Nobody has fixed the issue. I am just waiting since June 18 till now and there is no internet at my house.

I also mentioned that the lights in my house they are controlled by an app and they need internet to connect and work. Despite of me mentioning the issues I do not see any action happening.

One of your customer service operators mentioned to me that there are also people who are waiting for 6 months now and they still do not have internet.

I really hope, You do something about this and fix the issue. Or atleast provide me with a 5G dongle that I can use until I get the internet.

Please please please fix the internet issues at my house. It is a kind request.

Kind regards,

Jameel

Reputatie 5
Badge +5

Hi @Jameel, thank you so much for your patience! I have immediately looked into this for you and I see that we have checked this with the network administrator again and they will now contact you to make an appointment to check the connections from inside your home. The network administrator will contact you by phone to make this appointment, they will do this as soon as possible! 

Reageer