Skip to main content

After crossing the border, odido just stopped working and really let me down. I had to ask people to give me the Internet and buy an online SIM card from another provider that worked great. I see a lot of feedback from clients on this forum, where people face the same problem as me, because their roaming is blocked just like that. Is it time to do something about it?

And please change the block from me.

Hi Sparkingg, welcome to our Community and I hope you're enjoying your time abroad! What country are you in? Barrings on international roaming can have several reasons. The most common one is a payment arrangement, that caused the barrings. I've looked up your phone number, but the number that you filled into your profile **44 doesn't exist with us. Please check the phone number and fill in the correct one. I'm happy to look into it for you! 

Hi, I travelled to Belgium and Luxembourg. I have updated my number in porfile.

Good morning Sparkingg, thanks for adding your phone number to your profile. I removed your barrings, so you should be able to connect to networks abroad again. Please let me know if it works for you now! 😄

Reageer