Beantwoord

I'm in Italy and my network connection is not working

• 22 April 2024
  • 4 reacties
  • 21 Bekeken

CIAO! Sono atterrato in Italia due giorni fa e da allora non ho più connessione di rete. Come posso risolverlo?

Grazie mille!

icon

Beste antwoord door Gianmarco Russo 24 April 2024, 12:48

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Gianmarco Russo 

You can also write your problem in English.

Make sure mobile data and roaming is on.

Maybe restart your phone or manually select another provider.

Also check the blokkades in your Odido account.

If you have an unpaid invoice, mobile services can be barred for use outside NL.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Ciao Gianmarco, welcome to our Community! I hope you're having a great stay in Italy. What @Waqqas says is correct, and in your case there is a payment arrangement. This is why international roaming was blocked. I removed this barring for you, so you should be able to connect to the networks TIM or Wind Tre in italy in a few minutes. Please let us know if it works for you! 😄

Ciao Gianmarco, welcome to our Community! I hope you're having a great stay in Italy. What @Waqqas says is correct, and in your case there is a payment arrangement. This is why international roaming was blocked. I removed this barring for you, so you should be able to connect to the networks TIM or Wind Tre in italy in a few minutes. Please let us know if it works for you! 😄

Hi Marciano! Yes it works, thank you so much!

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Gianmarco, you're very welcome and thank you for letting me know that it works. I hope you're having a great time in Italy, and I wish you a nice day! 

Reageer