Skip to main content
Beantwoord

I cannot add my number to my account

• 29 May 2023
  • 4 reacties
  • 115 Bekeken

When I try to add my number to my account it says that the number is attached to a different account. I also am unable to add the number to the home plan for T-Mobile since I am living with someone who has a mobile subscription and home internet as well.

Hello @cobihoward 

Do you want to add your number to the T-Mobile home plan for klantvoordeel?

Your registered address should be the same as the address for the T-Mobile home plan.

And have you had an account before for your number?

I want to add my number into the “My T-Mobile” account. I think we have already set up the klantvoordeel. And yes I already had an account, I had the number using a PrePaid sim at first and then switched it to a regular Go subscription recently. When I switched subscription it stopped showing up in my account.

@cobihoward

A moderator should solve this for you 👍

I've had the same issue and something needed to be done on the side of T-Mobile.

Hi @cobihoward 

I can help you with your request. Can send me a private message with your 06-number, name, birth-date, address and the last 4 numbers of your IBAN? I believe your old PrePaid account is still attached to your number and therefore you can’t create a new account. I will remove the old account in order for you to create a new one. 

Looking forward to your message!

Reageer