Beantwoord

[Deleting Account] Deleting odido.nl account

• 29 April 2024
  • 4 reacties
  • 14 Bekeken

Hi, I would like to delete my account from odido.nl (not the community one)

I created an additional account as a potential replacement of my original account (in case I needed to create a new subscription), however, this will no longer be necessary. I never linked any subscriptions to it, it was created using my email address only. I already looked through the website but there are no options for deleting my account.

Can someone please help me? 

icon

Beste antwoord door Pharwin van Odido 30 April 2024, 13:18

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

Hello @MauricioMM, no problem, I'm happy to help you with this! However, when I search on your email address, I don't come across an account. Otherwise, can you provide in your profile the phone number and email address which it is? Then I can remove it for you! 

There’s no phone number only email address: 

[Screenshot deleted by moderator]

Hello @MauricioMM, no problem, I'm happy to help you with this! However, when I search on your email address, I don't come across an account. Otherwise, can you provide in your profile the phone number and email address which it is? Then I can remove it for you! 

See new comment

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Mauricio, thanks for the e-mail address. I removed your screenshot, because it showed your e-mail address publicly. I asked my colleagues from IT to delete the Mijn Odido-account. I can't do it myself, because it's empty and not linked to any subscription. I will be right with you in private messages to answer your questions about your new sim card! 😄

Reageer