Skip to main content

I had a new contract for the Odido internet and TV that started on 24th July.

But until this day, I still have no internet connection in my house.

During this period, there were two appointments with the Guidion technician and one with KPN.

The internet connection problem is still not solved.

How long do I need to wait for the internet connection to establish?

Hi @henryhow, welcome to our Community!

Good of you to bring this up. I was looking for you and indeed see that things are not going very smoothly. There is currently an open ticket for our technical department. I have raised the priority on the ticket so that it will be picked up more quickly. Hopefully they will be able to resolve this for you soon! 

Could I know what the status is now?

What is the problem that the internet can’t work?

Does your team have an estimated date to solve the problem?

Since last week, the modem LOS led blinking “red”.

Hi @henryhow, the ticket was in the wrong queue. I have move it and set the priority to high. Hopefully they will get to it soon! 

Hello,

It has already been over a month since I have not received internet service, as the contract started on 24th July.

Yesterday, both technicians from Red Fiber and Guidion came, but the problem has not yet been fixed. Could I know what the next step is and how long I need to wait again?

Your subscription has not yet started @henryhow. This only happens when the modem goes online for the first time. This means you haven't paid anything yet. I have checked for you and an urgent ticket has been created for you. Reggefiber will pick it up as soon as possible and hopefully you will be back online soon.

Do I need to make an appointment with Reggerfiber, or will they fix the problem in the back office?

Not sure @henryhow, if you need to make an appointment, they wil contact you. If they just need to fix this in the disctrict exchange then it should be an easy fix. 

@Tommie van Odido Oh my god!

Reageer