Skip to main content

Hi I moved to the new Apartment and ordered migration of my T-Mobile Service from old apartment to New One. At new Apartment, I have only Ziggo COAX connection, not a single sign of ISRA point.

Is there any adapter available from COAX to DSL?

Hello @Sergey_Gor 

Don't you have any of these in your fusebox, livingroom or somewhere else?

You could also find a telephone cable coming out of the floor or wall.

HI I only Have these connection points

It looks like connection is done via PTT point

Is there any chance that i could get connectivity from this PTT point?

@Sergey_Gor 

The connection point in your earlier post cannot be used for DSL, in your fusebox the round box is the point where you need to connect the modem.

You can choose to completely remove that round box and connect the cable that is coming from out of the ground in the connection box thats also in your installation package, on the other side of that box you can plug in the DSL cable.

Is there any chance that i could get connectivity from this PTT point?

@Sergey_Gor 

You can also remove the upper red and blue wires and connect you own cable which goes to your modem.

Do you mean I have to cut  one side of the standard DSL cable from the kit and connect it to the upper red and blue wires? Red to red and green to blue, right?

@Sergey_Gor

The connection point in your earlier post cannot be used for DSL, in your fusebox the round box is the point where you need to connect the modem.

You can choose to completely remove that round box and connect the cable that is coming from out of the ground in the connection box thats also in your installation package, on the other side of that box you can plug in the DSL cable.

@Sergey_Gor 

This one is the easiest for you, this way you are also directly connected to the main connection point.

Ja, zoals @Waqqas  aangeeft, dat zou het moeten doen. Vergeet niet de kabel die door de muur gaat los te halen, anders kan dat storingen geven.

Shall I use DSL (2 wire) or Ethernet (4 wire) cable? Or no difference? 

@Sergey_Gor 

There's no need to make a cable or to cut anything.

This box should be in your installation pakkage which you received, simply replace it for the round box, connect the incoming wires and on the other side plug in the DSL cable.

Thank you. I see green light on power and Wifi 2.4G and 5G. No Internet connection. 

@Sergey_Gor 

Have you done as mentioned above and is your subscription allready active? Otherwise it looks like a technician needs to come and see.

I changed the cable, took upper one instead of lower and it works now.

Thank you for support