Beantwoord

Return of modem device

• 31 January 2024
  • 6 reacties
  • 66 Bekeken

Hello,

I already returned the modem to Odido but I received today an email saying that I didn't return and that I was going to have to pay a ticket of 70eur.

I want to know what's going on.

I feel like Odido is doing on purpose because It's impossible that you didn't receive it. I send the modem about 2 weeks ago.

Please let me know what's happening because I'm not going to pay anything because I send the modem to Odido.

Thanks.

Regards,

Sofia Cardoso 

icon

Beste antwoord door Sofia Cardoso 1 February 2024, 07:01

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +4

Hi @Sofia Cardoso, no worries: I looked into this for you and I would love to explain what has happened here. I see that you have indeed sent us the hardware and you were on time with this. In this case DHL was not able to deliver the package to us which resulted in you receiving this message from us. Now since this is something that is out of your hands, I have made sure that you will not have to pay anything for the hardware. In some cases the bill has already been made which will result in you still receiving the €70 on the invoice. If this is the case, please let me know so I can credit that for you! 

Ok. Then I'm going to contact you if that happen. 

Although since you already know about the situation the invoice should be cancelled already.

Thanks for your feedback.

Regards,

Sofia Cardoso 

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

@Sofia Cardoso Thank you for your collaboration! 

As if now @Nora van Odido and I don’t see a fine in the system, so everything should be all right. In case you do receive it, please let me know. I will immediately resolve the issue! 

Hello,

I had to pay 68,50eur because your system charge me by mistake the modem. One of your colleagues told me that I was going to receive the refund because I did send the modem back and this was a mistake from the system.

I would like to know when I'm going to receive the refund, please.

Thanks.

Regards,

Sofia Cardoso 

Reputatie 5
Badge +3

Hi @Sofia Cardoso, I immediately checked it for you! This will be refunded at the end of this month. Have a nice weekend! 😊 Greetings, Ishana

Hi,

Ok thanks for your help.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Sofia Cardoso 

Reageer