Skip to main content

Return equipemnt

• 26 May 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 51 Bekeken

I cancelled my internet subscription because I´m leaving Netherlands 31st of May. In ¨My account¨ I can see is still ïn treatment¨ But beacuse I´m leaving in few days I want to return the equipment asap.

I want to know if the procedure I have read in similar topics is correct:

¨put a note in the box with your own address details. Indicate to the DHL ServicePoint (DHL Parcel) that the package must be sent to Odido. The ServicePoint can then send the package without a return number or QR code. You can provide your email address to the DHL ServicePoint and you will receive updates about delivery by email.¨

Please confirm the procedure or let me know the rigth one.

Kind regards

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hallo @lirohe 

Looks like your cancellation is stuck somewhere, once it's cancelled you should receive a confirmation with instructions of how to send the equipment back.

Is your klantnummer filled in in your community profile so a moderator can have a look?

Hallo,

Yes, my klantnummer is filled in in my community profile.

Please consider that I leaving Netherlands in 5 days and want to return the equipment no later than thursday 30 of May.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

@lirohe Thank you for your question, I’m happy to answer! 

You are indeed right that this is the alternative procedure. However, I advise you to also add your customer number. Like @Waqqas said, it seems like the order is stuck, but I’ve immediately made a ticket to our Back Office to resolve this. In case you don’t receive the e-mail instructions in time, you can use the alternative procedure. 

Safe travels and we will miss you! ✈😊

Reageer