Skip to main content

Since Tuesday morning I have no internet in my house, the huwawei ONT led PON is off and LOS is blinking red.

I have contacted Odido on Tuesday morning and they sent a technician who couldn’t fix it but said a new technician from KPN will come in 24 hours to fix it instead.

Until now there is no internet and nobody arrived, every day I call Odido and the only thing they can say is “it is with the back office, now it is with ODF, you have to wait”, nobody can call the back office to ask for an update “when they have an update they will put it in the ticket”

I also try to file a complaint in the website https://www.odido.nl/service/contactformulier but even that doesn’t work “Er is iets mis gegaan, probeer het nogmaals.” for 2 days now.

Is this the level of service I should expect from Odido !? I had in the past KPN, Ziggo, Vodafone Thuis, UPC and never I was without internet for 5 days and nobody can say anything about it except “you have to wait”

Well, 5 days in the summer period is unfortunatly not a rare situation. There is less people working with Odido and all the grid providers (the owners of the glasfiber networks). On consumer internet connections there is no SLA.

To overcome your downtime, Odido offers unlimited mobile datavouchers for a Ben or Odido simcard.if you do not have auch card, you can get one in an Odido shop.

Hi @idos, good that you create a topic about this, I would love to see you enjoy Internet quickly! Because I can take up some of the tasks of the technical department, I have immediately contacted the network operator KPN NetwerkNL for you and I have requested the right technician. Because KPN NetwerkNL is not available on the weekends, I expect that they will contact you on Tuesday. I will try my utmost best to speed this up as much as possible.

In the meantime, I will send you the vouchercode which Eric has already mentioned via a private message. It allows you to use Unlimited data for free for the next seven days. I hope that it allows you to continue your internet usage as much as possible.

You'll hear more of KPN NetwerkNL soon, I will be going after them for you!

Hi @idos, good that you create a topic about this, I would love to see you enjoy Internet quickly! Because I can take up some of the tasks of the technical department, I have immediately contacted the network operator KPN NetwerkNL for you and I have requested the right technician. Because KPN NetwerkNL is not available on the weekends, I expect that they will contact you on Tuesday. I will try my utmost best to speed this up as much as possible.

In the meantime, I will send you the vouchercode which Eric has already mentioned via a private message. It allows you to use Unlimited data for free for the next seven days. I hope that it allows you to continue your internet usage as much as possible.

You'll hear more of KPN NetwerkNL soon, I will be going after them for you!

So the internet was finally fixed very quickly after you requested the right technician.

Now, 1 month later the internet is down again and this time I have to wait 3 days for Odido technician to come !?

Called already twice today but still not even an email to schedule the technician, this is very poor service, it’s good that in November the contract expires and I can switch to another provider.

Hello @idos 

Odido's technical department will pick up your ticket within 3 working days and then they will see what needs to be done.

@Waqqas it definitely seems that way but this is pretty ridiculous paying for a service that doesn’t work and having to wait so long just to schedule a technician.

And even no refund is given for that time without internet...

@idos Thank you for informing us about this. I will help you straight away! 

First, I want to let you know that I’ve processed the refund in the system for the last time you couldn’t enjoy our services. The system calculates this based on the number of days that you couldn’t use our services. This refund will automatically be deducted from your next bill. You’ll receive an e-mail confirmation about this. 

I also send you the link to schedule the appointment with the technician. You will receive this shortly.

For now, of course I don’t want you to be without internet. In case you have an Odido or BEN sim card I can send you an Unlimited vouchercode. With this Unlimited data you can set up a hotspot and connect this to your other devices. Please let me know if you want to make use of this. I will send it to you straight away! 

Please let me know when the issue has been resolved. I will make sure the refund for the time you were not able to use our services will be refunded straight away!

@idos Thank you for informing us about this. I will help you straight away! 

First, I want to let you know that I’ve processed the refund in the system for the last time you couldn’t enjoy our services. The system calculates this based on the number of days that you couldn’t use our services. This refund will automatically be deducted from your next bill. You’ll receive an e-mail confirmation about this. 

I also send you the link to schedule the appointment with the technician. You will receive this shortly.

For now, of course I don’t want you to be without internet. In case you have an Odido or BEN sim card I can send you an Unlimited vouchercode. With this Unlimited data you can set up a hotspot and connect this to your other devices. Please let me know if you want to make use of this. I will send it to you straight away! 

Please let me know when the issue has been resolved. I will make sure the refund for the time you were not able to use our services will be refunded straight away!

Thank you, I now scheduled the appointment, too bad it can only be on Monday though.

Unlimited vouchers for the mobile are always welcomed :) 

@idos Good that you were able to schedule the appointment. I immediately send you the vouchercode! 

@idos Good that you were able to schedule the appointment. I immediately send you the vouchercode! 

@Teresa van Odido so on Monday (Sep 30) in the morning the internet suddenly worked again, when the technician finally arrived by the afternoon he didn’t do anything except take a photo of the huwawei converter and check the speed.

Now again on Friday evening the internet stopped working, first for 2 hours around 19:00 and now again just after midnight.

It’s pretty clear you do not need to send a technician again but can you actually fix the internet so it keeps on working?

Please also send me some more vouchers codes, it seems to have a stable internet at home I will need to keep on using them!

@idos Thank you for reaching out to us again. I’m really sorry the issue has come back. I’m here to help you resolve this once and for all! 

Can you please confirm for me if the serial number of the ONT for me? Does it end with: …FB2AC?

If not, can you please send me the right serial number in a private message? I will immediately ask my colleagues from our Back Office to investigate the situation. 

I will of course send you more vouchercodes straight away! 

@Teresa van Odido Thank you for the voucher, the S/N of the ONT is correct.

@idos You’re very welcome! 

I’ve made a ticket to our Back Office. I’m sure they’ll be able to restore your connection. 

Please let me know if you need anything else. I’m here to help! 

@Teresa van Odido do you have any update?

First I got an email that a ticket was opened, then another to schedule a technician that was supposed to arrive by 08:58 today as per the SMS but until now nobody arrived!

I also got an email saying the ticket was closed and issue is resolved but it is not!

Will anyone from Odido solve this issue or what's next?

Indeed, I see the mechanic has dropped out. If all goes well, you should get a message to schedule a new appointment. Have you received that message yet @idos?

@Tommie van Odido I didn’t receive the message yet.

@idos I immediately went to look in the system, but luckily, I see that you’ve managed to schedule an appointment for today. 

Will you let us know how it goes? 

@Teresa van Odido I didn’t schedule anything, instead I received an email and an SMS that the mechanic will arrive at 14:50 so I make the effort to make sure someone is at home when he arrives but alas it is now 15:57 and still nobody showed up.

Is Odido going to compensate me for all the lost time?

And why is a mechanic is even needed to come to my house? I already had 3 mechanics in the last 2 months and the issue was always solved remotely before they arrived!

@idos I’m really sorry that the appointment was made for you. Luckily, you have managed to arrange for someone to be home. 

I see that the technician still made it and manage to restore your connection. Amazing! 

I’ve made sure to process the compensation for the time that you couldn’t enjoy our services in the system straight away. The system will calculate this amount automatically and this amount will be deducted from your next bill.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else. I’m always here to assist!

@Teresa van Odido Thank you, there were a total of 3 times the internet didn’t work, so at least one still need to be refunded.

Please also send me the exact dates for which the system calculated it so I can verify it is correct.

Hi @idos, I'd be happy to give you more information! We'll compensate the days from the moment it's reported to us, so we can do something for you. In this case it's from 06-10-2024 through 10-10-2024. If you have any other questions, I am here for you! Greetings, Ishana

@Ishana van Odido as I believe you can see above I reported the issue on October 5th.

Additionally this is missing the previous time between 27-30 of September.

I have also compensated the 27th untill 5 of october for you @idos

@Tommie van Odido Amazing, thank you!

Reageer