Skip to main content

Hi,

I recently moved out of NL and since my home internet contract was ending in August I didn’t reach out to Odido to cancel my subscription, assuming it’s going to happen automatically. However, logging into the website I saw that there is an upcoming bill in the end of September. 

Can you please cancel my home internet subscription. My account number is XDI12625

ps: I am already abroad so I couldn’t reach out to customer support on phone and I couldn’t find an option to unsubscribe both on website and mobile app.

Best regards,

Islam

Hi @Islam Murtazaev ,

Subscriptions never end automatically. After the contract period it is prolonged and becomes monthly stopable. 

So, if a moderator looks at this after thr weekend he can help you with the cancellation which will than happen one month later.

You will have to return the equipement,  if not able or done a fee will be charged later.

Hi @Islam Murtazaev, I fixed it right away! You will receive all the information by email. As Eric stated above, the equipment will need to be returned. Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions or if anything is unclear. For now, have a nice day! Greetings, Ishana

Hi @eric , @Ishana van Odido ,

Thanks for solving my problem and extra clarifications.

Do you know what is the approximate fee for not returning the equipment? I am afraid I would need to pay it back since I have already left the country.

Best regards,
Islam

Hi @Islam Murtazaev, the cost for not returning the modem is € 75. 

Reageer