Skip to main content

Dear all ,

I want to cancell my subscription because I’m leaving Netherlands , my last day will be end of Septembre 2024.

Thank you very much.

Hi Mohamed,

You should give customer service a call. I don't think a community forum will be able to cancel your subscription. Have a good time abroad.

KInd regards,

Richard

Hi @Mohamed Guennouni, how awesome that you're moving abroad! I want to help you further to arrange this cancellation. I see that you're still in the annual contract. 

In order to cancel a subscription that's running within an annual contract, we need a proof of changing residence (proof of relocation). A proof of relocation is an official document. The following is eligible as proof of moving: termination of rental contract from the landlord or a buyer's contract from an owner-occupied home. It can also be a lease or purchase agreement for the new address. Finally, we also accept proof of registration from the municipality (BRP).

Can you please send me in a DM one of the above documents? You can put the document in a Wetransfer link and share the link of it with me in DM. Thanks so much!

Dear Demi , @Demi van Odido 

Thank you for your service during the last few months. I tried to call the customer service but the waiting time is too long.
Qs shared previously qnd due to a permanent leave from the Netherlands , I want to NOT RENEW my subscription with Odido Internet .. There is no issue to keep the contract till 19/10/2024 but I will be leaving by 27/9/2024 so I want to send back the Internet equipment.

Please support me to arrange the sending back of those equipment before 27/09/2024.
Please let me know how to share customer number and address if needed.

Thank you very much.

Have a nice day

Best regards

Mohamed Guennouni

@Mohamed Guennouni I will gladly process the cancellation for you. 

From 19-10-2024 you are no longer within contract. From this moment you can cancel the subscription with a month’s notice. If you give me permission, I can already process the cancellation in the system for 19-11-2024. In case you would like to cancel earlier I will need the proof of relocation. No worries, the subscription won’t be renewed automatically but is cancellable from with a months' notice from the 19th of October. 

Once the cancellation is processed you will receive a confirmation link about this with instructions to return the equipment. Of course you can send this to us earlier. Please don’t forget to place a note in the box with your details (zip code, house number, and Customer number) so the package doesn’t get mixed up. 

Can you please give me a confirmation? I would also like to receive the following details in a private message: zip code, house number, date of birth and the last 4 digits of your bank account number.  

I’ll wait for your response patiently! 😊

Reageer