Skip to main content

Cancel subscription after leaving the Netherlands

• 15 June 2024
  • 10 reacties
  • 92 Bekeken

Hello, could you please help me to cancel my subscription?

10 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Julia, welcome to our Community! Sad to see you go, but I wish you a great stay abroad. I'm happy to help you cancel your subscription. You always have 1 month notice period, so if I cancel your subscription today, your subscription ends on the 17th of July. Please be informed that you will have to pay the remaining amount of your phone. The total costs of this are € 280,88. Please confirm that I can cancel your subscription and I will fix it for you! 😄

Hello Marciano, sure, this will work for me. Is any cancellation fees that should be paid or included in my final bill by the way?

Hi Julia, welcome to our Community! Sad to see you go, but I wish you a great stay abroad. I'm happy to help you cancel your subscription. You always have 1 month notice period, so if I cancel your subscription today, your subscription ends on the 17th of July. Please be informed that you will have to pay the remaining amount of your phone. The total costs of this are € 280,88. Please confirm that I can cancel your subscription and I will fix it for you! 😄

Hello Marciano, sure, this will work for me. Is any cancellation fees that should be paid or included in my final bill by the way?

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Julia, thanks for the confirmation. I just cancelled your subscription! I have also waved your cancelation fee (€ 45,91), so you won't have to pay for that. The costs of the phone will be on your final invoice. You can also pay it in Mijn Odido. But to do that, you will have to pay 1 open invoice first. That is the invoice from last month (May). 

After you've paid the invoice, you will find the option to pay your phone on this page: Abonnement & Instellingen | Odido or on this page: Facturen | Odido. On this last page you can easily pay the invoice from May with iDeal. Please let me know if you have any other questions! 😄

Hi Julia, thanks for the confirmation. I just cancelled your subscription! I have also waved your cancelation fee (€ 45,91), so you won't have to pay for that. The costs of the phone will be on your final invoice. You can also pay it in Mijn Odido. But to do that, you will have to pay 1 open invoice first. That is the invoice from last month (May). 

After you've paid the invoice, you will find the option to pay your phone on this page: Abonnement & Instellingen | Odido or on this page: Facturen | Odido. On this last page you can easily pay the invoice from May with iDeal. Please let me know if you have any other questions! 😄

Could you please debit me directly because I have no access to Mijn Odido, because it’s forbidden for my country. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Julia, it's not possible for me to send you a payment link, I can only send a link that sends you to Mijn Odido. But no worries, you will receive the final invoice within a month, and the amount will be deducted from your bank account. Is your bank account still active?

Hi Julia, it's not possible for me to send you a payment link, I can only send a link that sends you to Mijn Odido. But no worries, you will receive the final invoice within a month, and the amount will be deducted from your bank account. Is your bank account still active?

Sure, it is active.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Good morning Julia, in that case; no worries, the amount will be deducted automatically as soon as the invoice is ready. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Otherwise, I wish you a great day! 

Good morning Julia, in that case; no worries, the amount will be deducted automatically as soon as the invoice is ready. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Otherwise, I wish you a great day! 

Hello Marciano, I was billed again for 1 month, it looks you forgot to cancel subscription? I don’t see my final bill.

Reputatie 6
Badge +7

Hello @julia.bukatenko, I'll take over for a moment my colleague! I see he cancelled your subscription with one month's notice. It was cancelled as of 17/07/24. However, you had an old Tele2 subscription with us. With that, you were always billed afterwards. This month's invoice (July), is for the month of June. You can also see this in the specifications of your invoice. This invoice is for the period 01/06/24 to 30/06/24. You will receive one final invoice from us next month for the period 01/07/24 to 16/07/24. After that, you will not receive any more invoices from us! 

If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know! 

Reageer