please tell me how to solve this

• 28 January 2024
  • 5 reacties
  • 84 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 2 reacties

you are asking me to return the equipment and you didn't install fiber internet which I ordered last month December 2023 , do you want me to send the equipment and stay without internet standing IN front of my door waiting your smart team to come on February !!!!!!!!....... more than 40 days to install the fiber internet !!!! that's absolutely the worst services ever .. even you charged me for fiber without having it ...what a service

Teresa van Odido 3 maanden geleden

Welcome to our Community! @bader22 

Thank you for alerting us about this matter. I will gladly help you further! 

First, I immediately asked our Fiber department to contact you about the schedule, they will reach out to you. 

Of course, you don’t have to send back this router until the new one is up and running. The e-mail you received gets automatically triggered by the system when it expects hardware back. Your situation is completely different, because you still need the use the router. I want to offer you my sincere apologies for the confusion! 

I made sure that there will be no fine, so don’t worry about this! When the new router is installed, you can send the old one back to us. I will gladly explain to you how: 

You can place all the hardware in a box, this can be an old box that you have laying around or maybe you can pick one up from the supermarket. Don’t forget to leave a note in the box with your zip code and house number, so we can link it to your subscription. When you are ready, you can travel to the nearest DHL-point. There you tell the staff that you want the package sent to Odido and they will print out a free sending-label for you. As soon as we have received and processed the hardware, you will receive an e-mail confirmation.
You can check this topic for more information: Hoe stuur je de apparatuur terug? | Odido community. However, since it is in Dutch, I have summarized the most important information in this message.

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Welcome to our Community! @bader22 

Thank you for alerting us about this matter. I will gladly help you further! 

First, I immediately asked our Fiber department to contact you about the schedule, they will reach out to you. 

Of course, you don’t have to send back this router until the new one is up and running. The e-mail you received gets automatically triggered by the system when it expects hardware back. Your situation is completely different, because you still need the use the router. I want to offer you my sincere apologies for the confusion! 

I made sure that there will be no fine, so don’t worry about this! When the new router is installed, you can send the old one back to us. I will gladly explain to you how: 

You can place all the hardware in a box, this can be an old box that you have laying around or maybe you can pick one up from the supermarket. Don’t forget to leave a note in the box with your zip code and house number, so we can link it to your subscription. When you are ready, you can travel to the nearest DHL-point. There you tell the staff that you want the package sent to Odido and they will print out a free sending-label for you. As soon as we have received and processed the hardware, you will receive an e-mail confirmation.
You can check this topic for more information: Hoe stuur je de apparatuur terug? | Odido community. However, since it is in Dutch, I have summarized the most important information in this message.

further to above message , I am writing to express my extreme frustration and disappointment regarding the recent experience I had with your company's service.

On 1st of February I had scheduled a fiber connection installation at my residence. This appointment was crucial for me, and I made arrangements to be available at the specified time. Unfortunately, the technician failed to show up, leaving me without the expected service and causing significant inconvenience.

I cannot emphasize enough how this unprofessional behavior has not only wasted my time but has also disrupted my plans and commitments. As a customer, I expect a certain level of reliability and professionalism, which was clearly lacking in this instance. I chose your company with the expectation of receiving high-quality service, and this experience has been nothing short of a letdown. Please be aware that this incident has not only tarnished my perception of your company but has also influenced my opinion as a potential advocate for your services

I eagerly await your prompt response and a resolution to this matter.

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

@bader22 I am so sorry to read this, my sincere apologies! 

For now, there is not much I can do, as most of my colleagues already went home and its weekend. I did, however, send another message to the Fiber department with the request to contact you as soon as possible. 

I am not here myself coming Monday, but I added this topic to my personal schedule, and I will keep an eye out for you. If you haven't been contacted before Tuesday, please let me know so I can go after it again for you! 

just an update ,

nothing happened so far except one message saying the installation could be in February or march “ who knows then , when ! that became a challenge for the company ” 

I called the customer services and I heard the apology sentences and blaming other departments and as usual nobody cares! 

at this day I received a message from the installation company “ saying that they tried to call me “ which is absolutely non sense, nobody called my logs indicate that and if  I miss any call then a reminding message on the screen will indicate the caller. that's another lie and reflect the lack of professionalism. still charging me as If I have the fiber cables that's another way of stealing money.  

bottom line , this company need to have some sense of care for the customers.

Reputatie 7
Badge +8

Hi @bader22, we don’t have received any update yet on our side. I’m sorry! I can’t see any logging of Open Dutch Fiber so I can’t confirm if they indeed have called. But since they have not, I’m not sure why you have received this message. You can call Open Dutch Fiber on 088-1633633 for a new appointment. Also don’t worry about subscription costs for the fiber line. This is not the case till everything is installed and working properly. The current subscription costs that you see, is for the DSL line. 

Reageer