Beantwoord

Geen internet, T56 internet lamp rood, PON lamp knippert

• 3 January 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 83 Bekeken

Since Dec 31, 2023, 

On the ONT, Power light is solid green, PON is blinking fast, LOS light is off, LAN light is green, I read the manual, it’s trying to communicate with the upper level switch.

On the T56 router, internet(earth) light is red.

Router is rebooted,  and reset to factory settings

Huawei ONT is also rebooted, and reset to factory settings, of course it did not help since it looks like the switch is not answering the ONT.

I called customer service yesterday, they cannot give an estimated time for solving it, and he said I’ll receive a voucher for unlimited data for one week, but until now I still haven’t received an SMS or email. I don’t know when will it be solved or when will I receive the voucher.

Now I have to face an angry wife every day after working...

Update:

My mistake. I received the voucher by email but I missed to find it. 

icon

Beste antwoord door gaoran0623 11 January 2024, 15:21

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +4

Hi @gaoran0623, welcome to our Community! 

I am happy to see that you have found the voucher and are able to use it. I've looked into everything for you and I see that you have already made an appointment with Guidion so they can investigate what's causing this and fix it. Will you let me know if everything is up and running again after they've visited? Once you are back online I can make sure to refund you for the days that you were not able to use our services. 

Hi @gaoran0623, welcome to our Community! 

I am happy to see that you have found the voucher and are able to use it. I've looked into everything for you and I see that you have already made an appointment with Guidion so they can investigate what's causing this and fix it. Will you let me know if everything is up and running again after they've visited? Once you are back online I can make sure to refund you for the days that you were not able to use our services. 

Hi @Nora van Odido Nora, thanks! Guidiion expert has fixed it on Tuesday (09-01-2024) in the center switch room, and everything is good since then.

Reputatie 7
Badge +5

That's great @gaoran0623, thank you for the update. I just credited the period in which you were offline. You will receive an e-mail confirming this!

Reageer