Beantwoord

Urgent problem and complain about cancelling my subscription

• 13 March 2024
  • 6 reacties
  • 32 Bekeken

Hello everyone,

I have a problem about my subscription.

I moved out Netherlands and told my situation both in November 2023 when odido service called me to renew my contract and also before I left I called the service and I told them not to renew it. But when I checked my odido app it has been renewed. I’m in a country outside EU and I can not use my phone. I have already tried online cancellation form but I do not have any account so the verification code is being send to my Odido number.

Can please somebody help me about it to fix this?

Best,

Canan

icon

Beste antwoord door cananulusoy 18 March 2024, 12:25

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

Hello @cananulusoy,  welcome to our Community, I am happy to help you with this! Is it about the number ending in ***298? Indeed, I see that it has been renewed with a Sim Only subscription for one year. Since you had indicated that it is not necessary, I can stop the subscription for you free of charge. Are you still in possession of the SIM card?As of when may the subscription be discontinued? If you can give me your approval, I will take care of it right away! 

Yes it is the number and  the simcard is with me. the start date of the renewal is 10th of March. So it can this date or whenever is suitable. I approve for the cancellation.

Thank you so much in deed:) You’ve saved me:)

Hello @cananulusoy,  welcome to our Community, I am happy to help you with this! Is it about the number ending in ***298? Indeed, I see that it has been renewed with a Sim Only subscription for one year. Since you had indicated that it is not necessary, I can stop the subscription for you free of charge. Are you still in possession of the SIM card?As of when may the subscription be discontinued? If you can give me your approval, I will take care of it right away! 

Yes it is the number and  the simcard is with me. the start date of the renewal is 10th of March. So it can this date or whenever is suitable. I approve for the cancellation.

Thank you so much in deed:) You’ve saved me:)

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hey Cananulusoy, thanks for the approval. I just cancelled your subscription, and I sent you a confirmation mail. Please let me know if you received it. I hope you enjoy your stay abroad and have a great day! 😄

Hey Cananulusoy, thanks for the approval. I just cancelled your subscription, and I sent you a confirmation mail. Please let me know if you received it. I hope you enjoy your stay abroad and have a great day! 😄

Yes I’ve got the mail. Thank you so much for your big help and your nice wishes:)

Take care and have a wonderful week:)

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

You're very welcome and thank you for getting back to me! 😊

Reageer