horrible non-response over internet

• 1 May 2024
  • 5 reacties
  • 38 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 2 reacties

following the instructions of “Cheyenne” on Trustpilot I here copy my complaint:

Are you thinking of getting glass fiber with Odido? Better take a sharp object and stick it in your eye.
We got glass fiber. Nice man connected the modem. We need repeaters (versterkers). Fine, ordered. Followed instructions for installation. Nothing. Called. New set sent to us. Nothing. Call: the problem is with the infrastructure. We will send someone. No contact. Call again. Not believed, the previous Odido guy was wrong. 1.5 hours (!) on the phone, no solution. OK, we'll send someone. No one calls or mails for an appointment. Call again: oh, the previous guy, who was on the phone for 1.5 hours, did not do anything to send anyone or follow up (What The ef?!). Now they will. We're waiting...
I think it's better to get semaphore flags. This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced in my long life.

The exact problem is that Odido keeps promising to fix the internet and send someone and day after day the promised contact from an installer/repair person does not happen. Please make an appointment ASAP.

Tommie van Odido 14 dagen geleden

Hi @SILKJA, welcome to our community!
Thank you for sharing your experience and giving us another chance after your Trustpilot review. I would much rather see that your experience with our service and support was different than what you are now describing. So thank you for contacting me so I can work on it. I am very happy to turn your experience with us around!

I would love to help you. I immediately dove into all the documents and saw that you were having trouble installing the wifi points. So I immediately started looking for you and that is because you have separated the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency. Then the wifi point will actually not work. This is because the wifi point uses a mesh system. This means that the modem and the wifi point themselves ensure that your device connects to the strongest frequency. If you enable bandsteering or mesh in the modem, the connection should work! 

Can you do this on your own or do you need my help?

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @SILKJA, welcome to our community!
Thank you for sharing your experience and giving us another chance after your Trustpilot review. I would much rather see that your experience with our service and support was different than what you are now describing. So thank you for contacting me so I can work on it. I am very happy to turn your experience with us around!

I would love to help you. I immediately dove into all the documents and saw that you were having trouble installing the wifi points. So I immediately started looking for you and that is because you have separated the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency. Then the wifi point will actually not work. This is because the wifi point uses a mesh system. This means that the modem and the wifi point themselves ensure that your device connects to the strongest frequency. If you enable bandsteering or mesh in the modem, the connection should work! 

Can you do this on your own or do you need my help?

well my friend, we didn’t do that, your Odido rep on the 1.5 hour phone call did that, but the problem preceded that attempt to fix it. when we began everything was straight out of the box, we followed all instructions, and then spent a number of phone calls and an incredible amount of time on this. SEND SOMEONE to fix it please.

Further, by the way, I learned today that not only did the person who first said they would send the case forward not do it, but the second person who agreed put it in the wrong queue! I am getting very frustrated here.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Thanks for the clarification @SILKJA. I am then very curious as to where it goes wrong and how you determine that it does not work. I just changed the settings again. Would you please follow the tutorial video on our website and try to install the wifi point again? Please include me in all the steps you do and where things go wrong so I can give you the best help.

I spent an hour (!) on the phone today with Ellena. I certainly hope that you did not change whatever she did, because then things could get even worse. Please believe me, this is not my blundering through on my own. I do EXACTLY what your experts tell me to do and it continues not to work!

Reputatie 7
Badge +5

Hi @SILKJA, thanks for the update. I understand your point. I can see that Eline made some changes and has a phone call scheduled with you around 15:00 this afternoon. I won't touch anything right now and I am hoping that Eline will sort this out with you. Of course you a free to keep this topic up to date!

Reageer