Skip to main content

Welcome to our community! @tatjana.urvan 

Good that you open this topic. I will gladly help you resolve this! 

I immediately looked into the system and see that you are a new customer. First of all, welcome to Odido! 😀

From what I can see, the technician has tried to schedule an appointment with you. However, they were not able to reach you. No worries! I immediately send you a link, so that you can schedule the appointment with the technician from Guidion. 

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you in the meantime. I’m always happy to help!

Hi Teresa,

I did have an appointment scheduled with Guidion. But it needed to be canceled as my installation package (that I ordered on 1st of October) still didn’t arrive. When calling customer service I was informed that I needed to wait as they don’t know when that will happen. 
Can I pick it up myself anywhere?

@tatjana.urvan Thank you for your clarification! 

I see that we have send the installation package today. You’ve also received an e-mail with the track & trace code about this. This way you’ll be able to track the package. 

If you have any other questions don’t hesitate to ask.

Please send me a valid track and trace code because the one provided by Odido doesn’t exist with DHL.

@tatjana.urvan I understand your concern, but the link is valid. As mentioned by DHL, in case the information doesn’t show yet, this could be because they haven’t registered your package yet. 

Ok, thank you!

Can you please just clarify how was package sent 22 days after the request? 

Hi Tatjana, fellow customer here that is currently waiting to be able to make use of their internet subscription and happened to see your last post here.

Just wanted to let you know that DHL's tracking system sometimes has some delay. I know from experience that after receiving the T&T code from the sender, it can sometimes take up to 12-16 hours before the tracking actually works. So I recommend checking either later tonight or tomorrow morning, it will probably work by then. Just to take a little bit of worry from your mind.

Thank you, Thumbsy! 😊 That’s good to know!

@tatjana.urvan Good that you tell me this! First of all, sorry for the delay. I immediately went back to look for answers. However, I don’t see a log of that request. 

From what I can see the installation package order has been created and send to our distribution center on the 17th of October and then send to you on the 22nd of October. 

Luckily, I see now that the track & trace is working, and you’ll receive the package in time for the installation appointment. Amazing! 

Please let me know if you need my assistance in the meantime or if you have any other questions. I’m always happy to help! 

And even after confirming with customer service that the installation package will be delivered to my new address and not the old one (where it was supposed to go two weeks ago)… now I got the notification it was actually delivered to the old address. 

I’m speechless.

Hi Teresa,

today I had an installation arranged with Guidion. They were not able to set up fiber (even though I specifically checked it for my apartment before ordering). Apparently, installation is only in the street and even though the check for specific apartment is possible, it doesn’t mean it’s correct. 

I’m not willing to go through any additional work with this and would like to cancel my order. 
Can you please help me with this?

Thanks for the feedback. I went to check for you but see that it has since been cancelled @tatjana.urvan!

Hi Tommie,

thanks for checking! Yes, I managed to cancel it in the meantime. 

Unfortunately, link with QR code that I received in the cancellation email is not working. 
Can you please send me a valid code so that I can return the installation package?

Hi @tatjana.urvan, I do see that the link in the e-mail is not correct. My apologies for that. I am not able to generate a new QR-code, but you should be able to find the correct QR-code in your Mijn Odido account. If you are unable to access this, you can also send the package back to us without a QR-code. You can find the instructions to do so in this topic

Even the one in my account doesn’t work. I guess nothing works with Odido. 😂

Can you please provide straight forward instructions? You sent a link with 23 pages of people having the same problem. I’m not going to read through all that in hopes to find a basic information that you should provide. 

Reageer