Beantwoord

Internet ordered more than a month ago still nothing

• 22 April 2024
  • 1 reactie
  • 22 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

Dear Odido customer service,

I am contacting you this way, because there is no email address to be found anywhere and I am being rejected by telephone. 

I ordered Glasvezel 2000  nearly 2months ago and still nothing. One guy came to my apartment a month ago, took some photos because the fiber needs to be connected. Told me he will send another party to connect the fiber. Three weeks ago a guy came again and did nothing, took some photos told me they will contact me soon 3 weeks elapsed still nothing. What can I do in this situation? 

Thanks for your reply and a have a nice day!

icon

Beste antwoord door Nora van Odido 23 April 2024, 13:31

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 5
Badge +4

Hi @Alex546, I understand that you want to start using your contract with us as soon as possible. This is also what we want! It's good to see you were able to contact us and I would love to give you more clarity on the situation. I see that a technician from Guidion came over to install the fiber for you, but then he found out that there is no Fiber access point available in your house. This needs to be installed first before we can connect you to the Fiber network and the network administrator is the one responsible for that. The technician immediately notified us that there was no access point so that we could contact the network administrator which in your case is VolkerWessels Telekom. We still haven't received an update from them and I am not sure if they have contacted you in the meantime to make an appointment to install the access point. I have now contacted my colleague from the Fiber department, so that we can follow up on this for you. As soon as there is an update, we will let you know about it! 

Reageer