internet

• 15 April 2024
  • 13 reacties
  • 103 Bekeken

Dear Employee,

I recently moved to my new home in Rhenen. I wanted to take my existing internet connection with me to my new address. However, the appointment you scheduled is approximately 1.5 months later.

Since I already have a modem, there is no need to send another modem. The previous resident of this house also used Odido internet services. I don't understand why I have to wait 1.5 months. I would like to ask you to check your system. If it is possible to transfer my internet connection faster, I would greatly appreciate it.

I originally requested a 400 megabit internet connection, but if I can get internet sooner, I would also be happy with 100 megabit. I look forward to your response and would appreciate your prompt response.
Thank you in advance for your help and attention.

Customer number: XXXXXXX

Yours sincerely,
Ahmet

Moderator edit: plaats geen persoonsgegevens in een openbaar bericht.

Teresa van Odido 13 dagen geleden

Welcome to our Community! @a.ahmet0050 

Good that you’ve found your way to us, no worries. I’m here to help you! 😀

I indeed see that the move order has been scheduled for the 27th of May, this is a wish date. Of course, I will change this for you, but I can’t make any promises as it is still a wish date. 

Can you please tell me which date you would like it to be changed to? I will immediately put this in the system for you! You will receive an e-mail confirmation with the actual plan date as soon as we know this. 

About the router, I do advise you to send the old one back, because it is registered to the old subscription. No worries, you’ll receive our newest router! Sounds nice right? 

Bekijk origineel

13 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Welcome to our Community! @a.ahmet0050 

Good that you’ve found your way to us, no worries. I’m here to help you! 😀

I indeed see that the move order has been scheduled for the 27th of May, this is a wish date. Of course, I will change this for you, but I can’t make any promises as it is still a wish date. 

Can you please tell me which date you would like it to be changed to? I will immediately put this in the system for you! You will receive an e-mail confirmation with the actual plan date as soon as we know this. 

About the router, I do advise you to send the old one back, because it is registered to the old subscription. No worries, you’ll receive our newest router! Sounds nice right? 

Hello @Teresa van Odido 

Thank you very much for your answer, I have already moved to my new house and I would like to have internet access as soon as possible.

I also received another e-mail from Odido today, I am leaving this e-mail below. I have not applied to any company other than Odido, I think it is a systemic error. Thank you in advance for your interest and help.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hey @a.ahmet0050, I immediately went to check on you and saw that a migrate out was triggered before the move was implemented. I can't stop this. Your subscription ends on 02/05 and you need to submit a new application. The customer service representative you spoke with entered it incorrectly into the system. Sorry for the inconvenience! 

Hi @Tommie van Odido 

I really have a hard time understanding it, I did not apply to cancel my subscription or to transfer my internet to another company.

I just wanted to bring my home internet, which I used in my old house, with me to my new house as soon as possible. I would be very happy if you could explain it to me more clearly. Thanks in advance

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @a.ahmet0050 

Proably the new owner of your old house applied for an internet connection using the overstapservice. His new provider will ask Odido to stop so they can deliver their internet.

What you need to do now is apply for a new connection via the website, if there is a Fiber connection point in your house it shouldnt take too long.

Hello @Teresa van Odido 

I would be very happy if you could inform me about the latest situation. It has been a really complicated process 😵‍💫

Is my internet subscription continuing or has it been cancelled? Should I reapply for a subscription? thank you in advance 🙏

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@a.ahmet0050

Please read what @Tommie van Odido posted.

​Hey @Tommie van Odido 

As far as I understand, my contract with Odido will end on May 2.

I had a 1-year contract, do I have to pay a termination fee?

You know I didn't want it to be cancelled🤷‍♂️

Hi @Waqqas 

Thanks a lot for your help,

Don't you think the situation is very complicated? I only apply to take my internet with me when I move house, Odido gives me an appointment 1.5 months later.

I want to speed up the procedure for earlier home internet transfer. Then I receive an e-mail from Odido and I learn that my home internet has been cancelled. I signed a new contract with Odido last December.

I may face penalties for terminating the contract. I don't know right now whether I should apply online again or wait for this error to be corrected. 😵‍💫

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@a.ahmet0050 

If you need to pay a termination fee for your old  connection maybe a moderator can arrange a costless cancellation since it's not your fault 😁

​Hey @Tommie van Odido 

As far as I understand, my contract with Odido will end on May 2.

I had a 1-year contract, do I have to pay a termination fee?

You know I didn't want it to be cancelled🤷‍♂️

Reputatie 5
Badge +4

Hi @a.ahmet0050, don't worry: i have looked into it for you and there will be no penalty calculated for the cancellation of this contract, since this is not something that was supposed to happen. At this moment you can apply for a new contract on the new address so we can make sure that you will have a working connection there! 

Hi @Nora van Odido 

Thank you for your answer. I understand that I no longer have an internet contract and I will apply for home internet again

Reageer