Didn't receive the refund for the modem

• 1 May 2024
  • 4 reacties
  • 22 Bekeken

Hello,

I had contact several times that I have returned the modem. But you system charged me the costs for the modem. Although It wasn't my fault that DHL didn't deliver to you the modem.

I have talked with a Colleague from Odido and she said I would have the refund back 68,50 something in the end of April. 

But I still didn't receive anything.

I am really annoyed with this situation! I always payed everything to you and this is how you treat your clients. You are a bad company.

I want my refund as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Regards,

Sofia Cardoso 

Cal van Odido 14 dagen geleden

Hi @Sofia Cardoso, thanks for reaching out and sorry for the trouble with the modem, I would have loved if this was solved immediately! The refund is being processed as we speak. Because we are a large company, a bank transfer usually takes a few working days. This means that you can expect your refund at the beginning of next week at the latest.

This is fully corrected within a few working days, you will have your money back very soon! 🙂

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Sofia Cardoso, thanks for reaching out and sorry for the trouble with the modem, I would have loved if this was solved immediately! The refund is being processed as we speak. Because we are a large company, a bank transfer usually takes a few working days. This means that you can expect your refund at the beginning of next week at the latest.

This is fully corrected within a few working days, you will have your money back very soon! 🙂

Hi,

Ok then I'll wait to see if I receive until tomorrow.

This is taking too long.

Please let me know more information.

Thanks,

Regards,

Sofia Cardoso 

Hello,

O still didn't receive the refund. What's happening??

Reputatie 5
Badge +4

Hi @Sofia Cardoso, you don't have to worry. The refund has been processed correctly in our system. Like Cal said, it will take some time before the bank transfer is actually completed, I see that this is still being processed. I can assure you that we will transfer the money to your account as soon as possible! 

Reageer