My phone is locked and I need my pukcode. It is urgent!

• 27 March 2024
  • 12 reacties
  • 101 Bekeken

Hello. Please help me to get my Puk code. I don’t have the card with the puk code anymore and it is really urgent! I can send you all the necessary information.

Pharwin van Odido 29 dagen geleden

@Cansu yan Hello, welcome to our Community! I can get the puk code for you, that's not a problem. However, I see that your number has been converted to PrePaid due to a backlog. And there is no email address registered with your number. Indeed, I see this email address listed: norreply@odido.nl, that is not a valid email address. Normally I can retrieve the pukcode for you and send it to the email address known to us, but in this case it is not possible. You can also request it yourself via our website, but since you don't have a valid email address, it's not possible.

For now, I am quite willing to make an exception for you. I just sent you an private message with the pukcode! 

Please let me know if it worked out? I encourage you to pay the arrears as soon as possible, so you can at least be reconnected and use your subscription! 

Bekijk origineel

12 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

@Cansu yan Deze site helpt je verder.⬇️

https://www.odido.nl/service/producten/mobiel/simkaart/pukcode 

Unable to log in?
We can also email your PUK or PIN code.

Stuur me een mail 

Please email me the puk code.

It says I have a prepaid phone number but it is a subscription. Can you please email me my puk code? My email address is [Hidden by moderator due to private information] 

Reputatie 1

You’re on a customer-helps-customer forum, so most of us can’t help you. You’ll need to wait until a moderator from Odido picks this up.

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

@Cansu yan  see your private message

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

@Cansu yan Inderdaad de site zegt het nummer klopt niet. Ik zal de moderator om hulp vragen.

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

@Cansu yan Hello, welcome to our Community! I can get the puk code for you, that's not a problem. However, I see that your number has been converted to PrePaid due to a backlog. And there is no email address registered with your number. Indeed, I see this email address listed: norreply@odido.nl, that is not a valid email address. Normally I can retrieve the pukcode for you and send it to the email address known to us, but in this case it is not possible. You can also request it yourself via our website, but since you don't have a valid email address, it's not possible.

For now, I am quite willing to make an exception for you. I just sent you an private message with the pukcode! 

Please let me know if it worked out? I encourage you to pay the arrears as soon as possible, so you can at least be reconnected and use your subscription! 

Reputatie 3

toch even een vraag, ik neem aan dat het onmogelijk is om een PUK code op te vragen van een sim zonder authenticatie van de contracteigenaar. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hallo @emilimeters 

Via de link van @Cris-de-beste2024 hoef je alleen je 06 en email in te vullen die aan het abonnement gekoppeld zijn.

Je krijgt dan een mail op dat emailadres.

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

toch even een vraag, ik neem aan dat het onmogelijk is om een PUK code op te vragen van een sim zonder authenticatie van de contracteigenaar. 

De eigenaar krijgt de mail

Reputatie 3

dat weet ik, maar in dit specifieke geval was er geen geldig email adres. Of lees ik verkeerd?

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

dat weet ik, maar in dit specifieke geval was er geen geldig email adres. Of lees ik verkeerd?

Ja en dit is een andere zaak!
Maar dat is meer privé!  Geen zorgen alles werkt goed en veilig
Met vriendelijke groet

Reageer