Skip to main content

Contacting Odido for billing dispute

• 11 February 2024
  • 10 reacties
  • 123 Bekeken

I have been trying since Friday to chat with an advisor about a billing dispute but there are never any advisors available and there doesn't appear to be any possibility to get into a queue to wait for one. What can I do to get a human in the chat?

10 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @Barbara Puky, welcome to the Odido Community! 🙋‍♂️

I'll hand your topic over to one of our excellent mobile colleagues: @Pharwin van Odido or @Marciano van Odido can you guys please help and shine your light on this particular situation? Thanks! 😄

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Barbara, sorry to hear that there are no colleague available via chat, but I'm glad you found your way to our Community! I couldn't find you on your e-mail address, so please fill in your 06-number in your profile under 'Klantnummer’ and let me know what it is I can help you with exactly. I'm here for you! 😊

I have been trying since Friday to chat with an advisor about a billing dispute but there are never any advisors available and there doesn't appear to be any possibility to get into a queue to wait for one. What can I do to get a human in the chat?

Good afternoon,

I am currently in Canada which is why I didn’t answer right away. Being a prepaid customer, you will know:

Hallo! Omdat je in Canada bent, sms'en we je.

Bellen binnen dit land, naar Nederland en de rest van de EU kost 1,27 p/m, gebeld worden 0,76 p/m, sms versturen 0,51 p/b en sms ontvangen is gratis.

From here, calling 0800-0092 doesn’t work. Calling or texting would cost more than the disputed amount. You can write to me at XXX@hotmail.com.

Thank you,

Barbara

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Barbara, no worries! I hope you're having a good time in Canada. I'm not able to contact you via mail. But I'm happy to help you here on the Community. I don't see your 06-number in your profile yet. Please fill it in or send it to me in a private message, so I can look into your account! 😄

Sorry but I can’t find how to send you a PM. Could you please send me a PM so I can reply with my phone number? 

Reputatie 1

@Barbara Puky 

To send a PM: click on the foto (avatar) of the person you want to contact, Click then on the text “stuur bericht” (send message.)

Hi Barbara, no worries! I hope you're having a good time in Canada. I'm not able to contact you via mail. But I'm happy to help you here on the Community. I don't see your 06-number in your profile yet. Please fill it in or send it to me in a private message, so I can look into your account! 😄

Hi Marciano, I sent you a private message last week with my phone number and contact details but haven’t heard back from you. Did you get it? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Barbara, I'm working on your case as we speak. I will be with you within a few minutes! 😄

Onterechte incasso ontvangen. Ik ben nu op een vakantie adres buiten Europa, bellen voor mij met de klantenservice is nu niet ongelijk. 
e-mailen laat Odido niet toe, via de chatrobot is drama, een online formulier al ingevuld en nooit reactie ontvangen. Voor mijn vakantie al 2 keer gebeld met de belofte dat het opgelost zou worden en ik geen incasso meer zou krijgen. Nu krijg ik plots een aanmaning die ik binnen 2 weken moet betalen anders volgt er een hogere incasso. Nu is de incasso onterecht en bevestigd (al 2 x voor mijn vakantie) graag een definitieve oplossing a.u.b. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hoi @Drususlaan55, handig dat je aan de bel trekt, hier kan ik absoluut snel een oplossing voor regelen! Ik heb recent al gereageerd op het eigen topic wat je hiervoor hebt aangemaakt, namelijk: onterechte incasso wifi-punten retour. Graag wil ik je vragen om, conform onze huisregels, je eigen topic aan te houden zodat de oplossing effectief en helder is.

Ik heb dit inmiddels al voor je opgelost, dit komt helemaal goed! 😄

Reageer