Beantwoord

My Order

• 6 May 2024
  • 6 reacties
  • 29 Bekeken

I ordered new phone at weekend and now when I check my status on page its say we cant find your order. So how can I learn my order status. My number 212872308

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 6 May 2024, 12:31

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hallo @Mehmet90 

Have you choose to collect your order from a Odido store? Than it's not possible to follow your order online. Once your order is ready for collection you will receive ansms from the Odido store.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Mehmet, welcome to our Community and nice to see that you ordered a new phone! What @Waqqas says is 100% correct - and I have good news for you. Your phone has been ready for you since Saturday! My colleagues sent you an SMS on Saturday. Did you not receive it? Either way; you can go and pick up your brand-new phone! 😁

I called the Odido and your colleague said it canceled. So is it canceled or is it ready to pick which one is correct ? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Mehmet, the system does not say it's cancelled. Did you call customer service or the store that you choose for pick up? From what I see, you can pick up your phone!

I called costumer service and I gave my order number then he said it is canceled. I will go to store today and I will ask it.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Please let me know if you got your phone! 😄

Reageer