Skip to main content

Moving abroad, Cancelling my contract

• 29 April 2024
  • 9 reacties
  • 79 Bekeken

Hello. I want to send a proof that i am moving aboard to cancel my subscription. After a call with odido service i was informed that theres option for that on odido website. Can you help me with that? I live already aboard. Regards, Jan Cajgovic

9 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Jan Cajgovic, I am happy to help you out! If you post the proof of your move in this topic, it allows me to quickly process it for you. Please be sure to cover up private information though as this is a public topic.

We'll get this arranged quickly! 😄

Thank you for quick respond. Heres mi contract and proof that i live aboard. Regards, Jan

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Jan Cajgovic, thanks for posting a screenshot of your move! I have processed your document and thus I have deleted it from your post. I will quickly send you a confirmation per e-mail that we will cancel the contract with a one-month termination notice period on 29-5. You will also receive a DHL QR code for the modem.

I wish you all the best in your new country, I hope that you quickly feel at home! 

Hello

I moved abroad in April. Can I cancel my phone subscription please for the number XXX? It seems I have the right to pay off 50% of the remaining amount after 1 month notice, correct? Can you please confirm and help me cancel it? How much is left ti be paid off?

Thank you

Chiel 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Chiel88, moving abroad sounds good! Where did you move to? If you cancel while still in contract you get a cancellation fee of 50% of the total costs. That's correct. I've looked into your account and your total disconnection fee will be € 182,70 (€ 42,64 subscription costs + € 140,06 for your device/phone). Do you want me to cancel your subscription as of today or tomorrow? Please let me know and send me the verification code I just sent you via SMS, and I will fix it for you! 😄

Hello Marciano

I moved to Prague in CZ. Do I understand correctly that I will have to pay 50% of 182.70 eur? If that is yes then I am OK to proceed and cancel as of today.

Verification code is : 8032035

Thank you!

Chiel

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Chiel88, thanks for the verification code! No, the € 182,70 costs are the cancellation fee that needs to be paid. So, this amount is already minus 50% of the subscription costs, and the costs of your device don't get a discount, you always have to pay the full amount. Please let me know if you still want to cancel your subscription today! 😄

Hi Marciano,

Sorry for the late reply, yes I want to cancel asap. When would my number be deactivated? 

Thank you for confirming.

Chiel

Reputatie 6
Badge +7

Hello @Chiel88, no problem! I have just completed the termination for you. You do have one month's notice with us. Your subscription will be discontinued on 13/07/24. Because you are still under contract until 15-11-2024 there will be a buy-off charge. The amount is € 145,64. This is a bit lower than my colleague had said, but that is because of course you have already paid some due to the days in between. I sent you a confirmation email about this as well! 

If there is anything else I can do for you, please feel free to let me know. For now, have a very nice day! 

Reageer