Cancel Subscription Error

• 27 March 2024
  • 2 reacties
  • 12 Bekeken

• is een nieuwe Poster
  • 3 reacties

I cancelled my subscription (last day 20th of March 2024) and I received a charge in my Bank Account AGAIN!!!!!! and my subsciption is cancelled. This is unacceptable. I received an email confirming 20th of March was my last day and Odido charged me another month. I request your help to finish this NOW. Thank you in advanced.

Marciano van Odido 29 dagen geleden

Hi Andoni, first off; I advise you to communicate with us normally. No need for all capital words and so many exclamation marks. As I explained in one of my earlier (private) messages; you had a Tele2 subscription, and you always pay 1 month afterwards. The invoice you received is for the period of February 1st - 29th. I cancelled your subscription on the 20th of March without the 1 month notice period, that you would normally get, so that's already in your favor. I hope you understand this. This is the last invoice you will receive, and everything is completed now! 😄

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Andoni, first off; I advise you to communicate with us normally. No need for all capital words and so many exclamation marks. As I explained in one of my earlier (private) messages; you had a Tele2 subscription, and you always pay 1 month afterwards. The invoice you received is for the period of February 1st - 29th. I cancelled your subscription on the 20th of March without the 1 month notice period, that you would normally get, so that's already in your favor. I hope you understand this. This is the last invoice you will receive, and everything is completed now! 😄

Ok. thank you

Reageer