Skip to main content

For the past 2 days, I’ve been connected to the wifi “with no internet connection”. The globe icon is flashing red. I tried to follow any instructions I could find, specifically I have tried unplugging the modem and fiber, for minutes, plugging them back in in order and waiting in between the two. I also tried to factory reset the T-56 zyxel modem, but this didn’t work. I still see exactly the same things. Can someone please help. I’ve been working with mobile data for the past few days, which I had to purchase due to my internet being unreliable. I don’t want this to also be a problem through the weekend, and trying to contact anyone by phone was unsuccesful.

Thank you for reaching out to us through this medium! @gzaphiris 

I’m really sorry about this experience. I will immediately help you to solve this issue! 

I looked into the system to measure your connection and there is indeed something wrong. To resolve this for you I made sure a technician will come. You will receive an e-mail with a link to schedule the appointment. 

In the meantime, I don’t want you to be completely without internet. In case you have an Odido or BEN sim card, I can send you an Unlimited vouchercode straight away. This wat you can set up a hotspot and connect this to your other devices. Please let me know if this is something you’re interested in. I will send you to code immediately.

If there is anything else I can do for you in the meantime, don’t hesitate to tell me. I’m here to help!

Hi Teresa, thanks for getting back. I've received an email through Guidion, I'll try to go through the procedure with that. In the meantime I don't have a phone subscription with Odido, so I don't think that will work.

Reageer