Skip to main content

Without internet for a week

• 25 June 2024
  • 5 reacties
  • 49 Bekeken

An Odido technician came to my house on 19/06 to instal the internet. After just plugging in the cables and seeing a red light he said that internet was off but should be activated by the end of the day. That did not happen. Since that time I called Odido already 7 times and every time is a different answer:

- “we are still checking and will receive an answer within 2 days” - did not happen

• “it is a KPN problem with the cables we will send the ticket right away and they will arrange an appointment tomorrow” - did not happen

among other excuses. I can no longer be in this situation. Is affecting my work and I want the issue to be solved! I am tired of calling over and over again.

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Welcome to our community! @LucasZ 

Thank you for reaching out to us and my apologies for this experience. 

I immediately took a look in our system and see that the technician made a ticket to our Back Office to activate the connection. Our Back Office contacted the network administrator to resolve this for you. The last update is from today in which they note that this will be done on the 28th of June. 

Of course I don’t want you to be without any internet. In case you have an Odido or BEN sim card, I can send you an Unlimited Voucher code. Please let me know if you’re interested in this. I will send the code straight away! 

Dear Teresa,

Thank you for the answer.

Are they coming to my house on the 28th or is a remote work on their side? If it is the first option, I need to know what time to be at home.

Yes, I need a voucher for me and my roommate. The last that was given to me will expiry today, or later tomorrow if I am not wrong.

Best regards,

Lucas

Reputatie 6
Badge +3

Hi @LucasZ, that is a good question! If the external network administrator has not contacted you directly, they do not have to come to your home. If they have contacted you directly for an appointment, it is necessary to come to your home. In addition, I will immediately send new vouchers in a private message. For now, I sincerely thank you for your patience and I still wish you a beautiful day! Greetings, Ishana

Hi,

The technician has not came today. Moreover, I called KPN and they said it could take TWO WEEKS for them to call to schedule an appointmen.

This is ABSURD.

I do not have internet since JUNE 19TH!!!!!!!! When selling the internet subscription, Odido said that I would not have the same problems as last time that led up to me cancelling my subscription. 

When selling it everything is possible, when providing the service then the problems start and NO ONE help with it. Every time that I call Odido I am given one information and when I call the next day the person on the line just says “oh, probably it was a mistake from my colleague to inform you that”. This is UNBELIEVABLE.

I need a resolution within 48 hours otherwise I will cancel my internet and mobile subscription.

Reputatie 6
Badge +3

Hi @LucasZ, my sincere apologies for this experience. I immediately checked everything and we have not yet received any feedback from KPN. Please know that we do our utmost to provide you with Internet as quickly as possible, but are dependent on external parties such as KPN. We would also like to see you enjoy the Internet. I sincerely thank you for your patience and it will be resolved as soon as possible. Greetings, Ishana

Reageer