Skip to main content

Hi, on October 10th, we order a new modem and glass fiber internet. Our contract was supposed to begin on October 22th, and we were supposed to receive the modem. Still, we didn’t get any further information or our modem. Our order number is  221810337. Further, we called the customer service, and their feedback was that sooner or later, it would arrive…. 
can you inform of us next steps and potential timeline?

Thanks 

First of all very warm welcome to Odido and our community! 😀

I’m sorry you haven’t received the necessary information yet. I will gladly look into this for you! 

Can you please also add the last 4 digits of your bank account number to your community account? The verification will be complete, and I can take a look straight away. 

Please let me know when you’re ready. I’m happy to help!

Hi, thanks for the information. I updated the IBAN part and look forward to having more information. 

@emrez thank you for updating your profile! 

I immediately went to look, but I see that your order is still labeled as ‘to confirm’. This means that the order has not fully been excepted yet. Hence, why you haven’t received any follow-up information. 

From what I can see, this is because there is already a running subscription on your adres on a different name. Could it be that you recently moved to this adres? In that case, the old-tenant/owner might not have cancelled their subscription yet. 

Please tell me more about your situation. I’m here to help! 

Hi Teresa,

Thanks for your prompt reply and information. Indeed, we took the keys and moved to the house 20 days ago, and I don’t know yet if the previous owner canceled their subscription… I would expect that they would do… Anyways, do you have any suggestions about what we can do now? By chance, could you provide a 5G Modem + SIM until this order and installation are ready, as we mostly work remotely?

Hi @emrez, do you have prove of moving to this address? Then I will be able to push your order through. 

Hi @emrez, do you have prove of moving to this address? Then I will be able to push your order through. 

Hi Tommie, yes, I do have a proof of registration from the municipality that I can send. However, I don’t have any Facebook or twitter account. How can I send it to you?

Also, would it be possible to push the order so that we can pick the modem in one of your stores near Delft or Den Haag ASAP rather than waiting too much?

@emrez thank you for updating your profile! 

I immediately went to look, but I see that your order is still labeled as ‘to confirm’. This means that the order has not fully been excepted yet. Hence, why you haven’t received any follow-up information. 

From what I can see, this is because there is already a running subscription on your adres on a different name. Could it be that you recently moved to this adres? In that case, the old-tenant/owner might not have cancelled their subscription yet. 

Please tell me more about your situation. I’m here to help! 

Hi, we have also just been informed that old owners indeed cancel their subscription by an official letter. Just FYI. Happy to hear about our next steps to have our internet. 

Hi @emrez, the old owner did not yet cancel his subscription. They should call the customer support to cancel. You can just post the proof here, make sure to blur out any personal information. 

Hi @emrez, the old owner did not yet cancel his subscription. They should call the customer support to cancel. You can just post the proof here, make sure to blur out any personal information. 

Hi Tommie, please find attached our proof of registration.  Could you kindly push our order and inform us of the next steps and rough timeline?

Reageer